|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is under Saladin's bowler hat?
(a) His airplane ticket
(b) Gray hair
(c) A starfish
(d) Two lumps growing out his temples
2. How does Hind say he got there?
(a) She found him unconscious in the street.
(b) She seduced him with liquour.
(c) She had him arrested and brought to her.
(d) She drugged him and brought him home.
3. Why do the police come for Saladin?
(a) Someone had reported a strange looking man on the beach.
(b) Gibreel had called them to come get him.
(c) They are looking for the devil and think Saladin might be him.
(d) The airline wanted to interrogate him about the explosion.
4. Why does Hamza insist that Mahound return to the mountain?
(a) To argue with Allah
(b) To get the truth from the Archangel
(c) To see if he was talking to Shaitan instead of Gibreel
(d) To straighten himself out
5. How many survivors are there from the explosion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cliche does Abu Simbel believe is not true?
2. What is impossible for Gibreel and Chamcha to do, yet they do?
3. What difficulty does Gibreel have in getting out of Rosa's house?
4. Where is the Archangel Gibreel after all the followers of Mahound leave the city?
5. What is beside Gibreel's ear when he wakes up on the beach?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)