|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Rushdie compare the explosion of the jet?
(a) The big bang
(b) The A-bomb
(d) The Challenger
2. What is Saladin Chamcha's reaction to waking up on the beach?
(a) He sits up and rubs his eyes.
(b) He slaps Gibreel.
(c) He laughs hysterically.
(d) He starts to cry.
3. Where is the Archangel Gibreel after all the followers of Mahound leave the city?
(a) Back home in his bed in London.
(b) On the mountain being attacked by Lat, Ussa, and Manat.
(c) In heaven discussing everything with Allah.
(d) Flying around trying to find Mahound.
4. How many survivors are there from the explosion?
5. What does Gibreel call Chamcha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Gibreel and Chamcha found?
2. What does Chamcha order Gibreel to do?
3. What does the Grandee, Abu Simbel, want from the satirist Baal?
4. Who willed the rescue and who made it happen?
5. What does Abu Simbel want from Mahound?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)