|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mahound now believe about the verses accepting the goddesses?
(a) They were in a language he really did not understand.
(b) They were from Shaitan and not Gibreel.
(c) They were a test of his understanding.
(d) They were in cryptic form where one thing means another.
2. Who thinks it is a miracle that they are alive?
(a) An old woman
(d) The TV reporter
3. What is beside Gibreel's ear when he wakes up on the beach?
(a) A starfish
(b) Chamcha's shoe
(c) An octopus
(d) A piece of the plane
4. Why are Mahound's followers worried after he goes to see the Grandee?
(a) He may be planning to kill the Grandee.
(b) He may fall into the clutches of Hind.
(c) He is gone a long time and has not returned.
(d) He is likely to compromise with the Grandee.
5. What is Gibreel doing as he falls through the air?
(b) Trying to fly
Short Answer Questions
1. After a night at the Masks, where does Mahound wake up?
2. What happens between Rosa and Gibreel in a dream?
3. Where does Rosa tell Gibreel she went as a young bride?
4. why do Gibreel and Rosa go into the village to buy a cake and champagne?
5. Where are they as they are falling?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)