|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who willed the rescue and who made it happen?
(a) Farishta willed it and also made it happen.
(b) Chamcha willed it and Farishta made it happen.
(c) Farishta willed ti and Chamcha made it happen.
(d) God willed it and an angel made it happen.
2. What is Rosa's response when Gibreel asks if she noticed Chamcha's horns?
(a) Nothing, she goes deaf.
(b) She looks surprised and nods her head.
(c) she says she did not.
(d) She says that horns are the fashion now.
3. What does Inspector Lime refuse to admit he saw when he looked up at Gibreel?
(a) An elephant head
(b) Three sets of arms
(c) A halo
(d) Golden eyes
4. After the fall, what happens to Saladin's breath?
(a) Saladin no longer needs to breathe.
(b) It smells like flowers.
(c) It becomes very bad like Gibreel's was before.
(d) It smells of burning wood.
5. What follows the repudiation of the goddesses?
(a) Hind forgives him and takes him to her bed.
(b) A policy of persecution against Mahound's followers
(c) Hamza is arrested and stoned to death.
(d) A blood bath that kills all of Mahound's followers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks it is a miracle that they are alive?
2. What happens to Gibreel's breath after he falls to earth?
3. Who comes to Hagar to show her the waters of Zamzam?
4. Why do the police come for Saladin?
5. How many survivors are there from the explosion?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)