|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gibreel say when he wakes up?
(a) Born again.
(b) Who am I?
(c) Where are we?
(d) Did you see that?
2. What difficulty does Gibreel have in getting out of Rosa's house?
(a) His legs are unsteady.
(b) He cannot unlock the door.
(c) He trips on the stairs.
(d) Rosa wakes up and holds onto him.
3. What is the question about the type of song Gibreel sang?
(a) Was it satanic or angelic?
(b) Was it old or new?
(c) Was it in English or Hindi?
(d) Was it real or imagined?
4. Where is Gibreel planning to go in London?
(a) To find Saladin
(b) To Trafalgar Square
(c) To see Allie
(d) To Buchingham Palace
5. What is Khalid's explanation for the Satanic verses?
(a) That Mahound had brought the devil so they could recongize him.
(b) That Mahound was testing their loyalty.
(c) That Mahound was under the influence of Hind's drugs.
(d) That Mahound was forced to say good things about Lat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ellowen deeowen stand for?
2. why do Gibreel and Rosa go into the village to buy a cake and champagne?
3. What is Saladin's explanation for their survival?
4. Who does Saladin think the old woman with the cane is?
5. Who does Gibreel see on his way down to earth?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)