|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Gibreel begin speaking after pinning Mahound down?
(a) Mahound forces his mouth open and the words out of his mouth.
(b) It is customary for the victor to give a speech.
(c) Allah opens him mouth and gives him the words.
(d) He wants to talk so he can wake up.
2. Why does Mishal spend so much time with Aeysha?
(a) She hopes Aeysha's Archangel husband will grant her a baby.
(b) She suspects her husband is lusting after Aeysha.
(c) She has fallen in love with Aeysha.
(d) She wants to learn how to call the butterflies.
3. Why does Rosa Diamond rush for her hat, cloak, and stick?
(a) She fears she needs to get out of her house.
(b) She is about to do a witch's brew.
(c) She is going grocery shopping.
(d) She is hurrying to go see who fell from the sky.
4. Why does Hamza insist that Mahound return to the mountain?
(a) To get the truth from the Archangel
(b) To straighten himself out
(c) To argue with Allah
(d) To see if he was talking to Shaitan instead of Gibreel
5. What has Hind upset at the Shaandaar Bed and Breakfast?
(a) She hears Chamcha clomping around on his goat feet.
(b) She learns that chamcha has lost his job.
(c) She catches her husband with Mimi.
(d) She sees Hanif Johnson coming out of her daughter's, Mishal's, room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aeysha's affliction?
2. What does the Grandee, Abu Simbel, want from the satirist Baal?
3. How does Hind say he got there?
4. What is the question about the type of song Gibreel sang?
5. What is the flight number that blows up with Gibreel and Chamcha aboard?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)