|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Gibreel's breath after he falls to earth?
(a) It begins to smell like lilacs.
(b) It gets worse than before.
(c) It is knocked out of him.
(d) It ceases to smell bad.
2. What difficulty does Gibreel have in getting out of Rosa's house?
(a) He cannot unlock the door.
(b) Rosa wakes up and holds onto him.
(c) He trips on the stairs.
(d) His legs are unsteady.
3. What emotion becomes the undoing of Gibreel's and Allie's relationship?
(a) Allie's love of mountain climbing
(b) Gibreel's passion for cooking
(c) Allie's desire for excellence
(d) Gibreel's unjustified jealousy
4. Why is Saladin covered with a thin sheet of ice?
(a) He broke the ice.
(b) He is perspiring.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He landed in the water.
5. What proof do the police offer that Saladin is the man they are looking for?
(a) He has no proper identification.
(b) His eyes glow red.
(c) His breath smells of death.
(d) His lumps have grown into sharp horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Saladin think the old woman with the cane is?
2. What does Anahita call her parents' native land?
3. What does Inspector Lime refuse to admit he saw when he looked up at Gibreel?
4. Who throws a party on a giant sound stage at Shepperton Studios?
5. After the fall, what happens to Saladin's breath?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)