1. What is the flight number that blows up with Gibreel and Chamcha aboard?
(a) AA 135
(c) PanAm 108
2. What is Gibreel doing as he falls through the air?
(d) Trying to fly
3. What does Gibreel call Chamcha?
4. What is the name of the jumbo jet that explodes?
5. To what does Rushdie compare the explosion of the jet?
(b) The A-bomb
(c) The big bang
(d) The Challenger
6. What occupation do Gibreel and Chamcha have in common?
(a) They are actors.
(b) The are writers.
(c) They are religious clerics.
(d) They are accountants.
7. What is impossible for Gibreel and Chamcha to do, yet they do?
(a) Jump over each others
(b) Fly like a kite
(c) Hear each other
(d) Slow down their descent
8. Who does Gibreel see on his way down to earth?
(a) God looking down from Heaven
(b) Rekha Merchant on a flying carpet
(c) His step mother on a broomstick
(d) Allileua Cone in a balloon
This section contains 5,719 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)