1. What is the flight number that blows up with Gibreel and Chamcha aboard?
(b) AA 135
(c) PanAm 108
2. What is Gibreel doing as he falls through the air?
(b) Trying to fly
3. What does Gibreel call Chamcha?
4. What is the name of the jumbo jet that explodes?
5. To what does Rushdie compare the explosion of the jet?
(a) The Challenger
(b) The big bang
(c) The A-bomb
6. What occupation do Gibreel and Chamcha have in common?
(a) The are writers.
(b) They are religious clerics.
(c) They are actors.
(d) They are accountants.
7. What is impossible for Gibreel and Chamcha to do, yet they do?
(a) Slow down their descent
(b) Hear each other
(c) Jump over each others
(d) Fly like a kite
8. Who does Gibreel see on his way down to earth?
(a) Allileua Cone in a balloon
(b) His step mother on a broomstick
(c) Rekha Merchant on a flying carpet
(d) God looking down from Heaven
This section contains 5,719 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)