Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Calm" open?
2. Whom does Edward Shockley marry?
3. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
4. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
5. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
Describe the point of view in the novel Sarum. Does the story come from a single narrator or multiple narrators? Does the point of view remain the same throughout the novel, or does it change, and what effect does this have on the story?
Who is the author Edward Rutherfurd, and what are some of his other notable works?
Foreshadowing is an important literary tool. Examine the text for instances of foreshadowing. If instances are present, how do they impact the plot? If there are no instances of foreshadowing, a rare occurrence in a novel, how does the absence of foreshadowing affect the reader's reception of the story?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)