Mid-Book Test (up to The Rose, A Journey From Sarum)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
2. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
3. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
4. In what year does "Twilight" open?
5. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does William Shockley get news about situations in places far from home?
2. Why is Caius Porteus...
This section contains 787 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)