|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
2. According to Adam's thinking, who will win the war between the Americans and the British?
(a) The Indians.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The French.
(d) The British.
3. Who commands the British naval forces?
4. What major military campaign is approaching?
(a) The Allied invasion of France.
(b) The Sack of Istanbul.
(c) The Norman Invasion.
5. What occupation would Adam's mother prefer that he pursue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What king has been forced to flee?
2. Where does Jane's brother want her to visit?
3. In what year does "Boney" open?
4. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
5. In what year does Adam return to Sarum?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ralph lose his position at the school?
2. Who is Bloody Mary, and how did she earn her name?
3. Despite success in their business deal, what sort of scandal erupts from Edward bringing Fleming to England?
4. What major religious event has occurred throughout England?
5. What sort of political trouble is brewing at the opening of the chapter?
6. How does Obidiah betray his sister?
7. Why does a visit from Canon Nicodemus result in Ralph staying at the doctor's house?
8. How do labor troubles lead to many convicts from Sarum being sent to Australia?
9. Why does Adam believe that the American rebels will ultimately prevail against the British?
10. What fortuitous event leads to Adam's marriage and relocation to America?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)