|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Edmund kill?
2. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
3. Who is head of the Shockley family?
4. Obidiah accuses Margaret of __________.
5. What king has been forced to flee?
(a) King Henry.
(b) King David.
(c) King Charles.
(d) King Julius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nellie go to avoid public whipping?
2. What influences Will's decision to move?
3. What is John Wilson's occupation?
4. Where does Jane's brother want her to visit?
5. How is the Sarum Plain used?
Short Essay Questions
1. What path does Adam take to become a soldier?
2. Why does Will go to the cathedral?
3. What major religious event has occurred throughout England?
4. What must Jane do before she can accomplish her goal to serve as a nurse?
5. Why does Adam believe that the American rebels will ultimately prevail against the British?
6. Even though she is neutral in the matter of king versus Parliament, how does Margaret come to lead a defense force?
7. What fortuitous event leads to Adam's marriage and relocation to America?
8. Who is Bloody Mary, and how did she earn her name?
9. How do Adam and Patricia meet? What is their initial fascination with each other? What ultimately happens in the relationship?
10. How does Obidiah betray his sister?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)