|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Sarum Plain used?
(a) As a training ground.
(b) For construction of an observatory.
(c) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
(d) For farming.
2. What major military campaign is approaching?
(a) The Norman Invasion.
(b) The Sack of Istanbul.
(c) The Allied invasion of France.
3. Whom does Nellie marry?
(a) Ian Fleming.
(b) Will Shockley.
(c) Godfrey Jones.
(d) Jack Wilson.
4. Who precedes King Edward VI as ruler of England?
(a) Queen Elizabeth I.
(b) King Henry VIII.
(c) Queen Anne.
(d) King Charles.
5. Who is Margaret's two-year-old brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
2. Which side of the civil war does Edmund choose?
3. What king has been forced to flee?
4. Who is George Forest's son?
5. What religion is Edward Shockley's wife?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)