|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
2. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
(b) Adam Shockley.
(d) Joseph Porter.
3. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
4. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
5. What does the purchaser do with the site?
(a) Converts it to an iron foundry.
(b) Donates it to the nation.
(c) Renovates it for a restaurant.
(d) Sells it again at profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Edmund kill?
2. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
3. To whom is Porteus married?
4. What religion is Edward Shockley's wife?
5. Who is George Forest's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must Jane do before she can accomplish her goal to serve as a nurse?
2. How is the Shockley family affected by the political crisis?
3. How do many English people feel about the American soldiers?
4. What is the most noticeable event happening in "The Encampment"?
5. How does Godefroi go about trying to improve his family's financial situation?
6. In "Journey From Sarum," what major changes have occurred for John and Robert Wilson?
7. What major religious event has occurred throughout England?
8. What sort of religious duplicity does Edward Shockley enact?
9. Despite success in their business deal, what sort of scandal erupts from Edward bringing Fleming to England?
10. What other community services does Jane contribute to while she is earning her nursing credentials?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)