|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
a) He inherits the royal forest.
b) He meets his future wife.
c) He is drafted into the king's army.
d) He is hanged.
2. What archeological site is being sold at auction?
d) Hadrian's Wall.
3. When did the Normans conquer England?
4. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
5. How is the Sarum Plain used?
a) For farming.
b) As a training ground.
c) For construction of an observatory.
d) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 718 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)