|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(b) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(c) Paying German mercenaries.
(d) Praying for an earthquake.
2. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(b) Bank fraud.
(c) Alcohol distillation.
3. Who is the current king?
4. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
5. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He is drafted into the king's army.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He meets his future wife.
(d) He inherits the royal forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nooma marry?
2. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
3. Who is the high priest?
4. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
5. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam compare Salisbury to, and how does this differ from the English view of the town?
2. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
3. What must Jane do before she can accomplish her goal to serve as a nurse?
4. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
5. What major religious event has occurred throughout England?
6. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
7. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
8. How does Ralph lose his position at the school?
9. How do many English people feel about the American soldiers?
10. Why do the people of Sarum hold Tosutigus in low regard?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)