|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does a civil war begin?
2. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
3. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Vandals.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Greeks.
4. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To arm the militia.
(b) To travel to Delphi.
(c) To buy more slaves.
(d) To become a thane.
5. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
2. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
3. In what year does "Twilight" open?
4. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
5. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the practice of farming come to England?
2. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
3. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
4. What religious secret does Petrus conceal?
5. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
6. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
7. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
8. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
9. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
10. What connection does the carved figure Nooma finds have to the past?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)