|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(a) Iron works.
(d) Cloth manufacturing.
2. Whom does Alicia marry?
(a) Forest Wilson.
(b) John Godfroi.
(c) Adam Mason.
(d) Peter Shockley.
3. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) Three generations.
(b) Six months.
(c) 3500 years.
(d) 1000 years.
4. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1944 A.D.
(b) 1915 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 75 A.D.
5. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
2. When did the Normans conquer England?
3. How does Krona's bride die?
4. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
5. In what year are rising wages regulated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
2. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
3. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
4. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
5. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
6. Why does Nicholas live in the city instead of with his Aunt Agnes at the sheep house?
7. Why are so many young women sacrificed while Krona grieves over the loss of his wife and child?
8. What sort of religious compromise do the farmers and hunters reach?
9. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
10. What religious secret does Petrus conceal?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)