Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1915 A.D.
(b) 427 A.D.
(c) 75 A.D.
(d) 1944 A.D.
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are brother and sister.
3. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) At sea.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) At Stonehenge.
4. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) John of Shockley.
(b) The Royalists.
(c) German mercenaries.
(d) Forest Mason.
5. Who is the high priest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
2. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
3. When did the Normans conquer England?
4. Who is the ruling chief?
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Peter Wilson go from being a smuggler to a sailor in the British Navy?
2. What enables Jane, unlike many women of the time, to avoid marriage and work toward her goals?
3. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
4. Why is the visit by Adam such an important undertaking?
5. What is the most noticeable event happening in "The Encampment"?
6. Why does Nicholas live in the city instead of with his Aunt Agnes at the sheep house?
7. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
8. How is the Shockley family affected by the political crisis?
9. What must Jane do before she can accomplish her goal to serve as a nurse?
10. How do many English people feel about the American soldiers?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)