|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
2. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
3. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the new cathedral being built?
2. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
3. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
4. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
5. Who is the current king?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
2. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
3. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
4. Why does Nicholas live in the city instead of with his Aunt Agnes at the sheep house?
5. How does Osmund's admission to the mason guild not go as planned.
6. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
7. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
8. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
9. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
10. How does the king raising taxes on Jews affect Godefroi and Shockley's loan?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)