|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(d) Into the bear cave.
2. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
3. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(a) Small pox.
(d) The Black Death.
4. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
5. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
(a) Martin Luther.
(c) John Wilson.
(d) King Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
3. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
4. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
5. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
2. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
3. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
4. In April of 1985, why are the people of Salisbury expecting a visit by the Prince of Wales?
5. How does Ralph lose his position at the school?
6. What sort of political trouble is brewing at the opening of the chapter?
7. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
8. What sort of religious compromise do the farmers and hunters reach?
9. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
10. How is Stonehenge at one time private property and later property of the British government?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)