|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Saxons.
2. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(b) The chief druid was born in that village.
(c) The village did not pay taxes.
(d) The village harbored Viet Cong.
4. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He wants to become a druid.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
5. Whom does Nooma marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
2. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. Whom does Alicia marry?
5. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What connection does the carved figure Nooma finds have to the past?
2. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
3. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
4. How did the practice of farming come to England?
5. Why do the people of Sarum hold Tosutigus in low regard?
6. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
7. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
8. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
9. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
10. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)