|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does a civil war begin?
2. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
(a) The Shockley's.
(b) His brother.
(c) The Masons.
(d) His son.
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) German mercenaries.
(b) The Saxons.
(d) Scottish shepherds.
4. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(b) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
(c) He cannot find reliable maps.
(d) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
5. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Krona poisons her.
(b) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) Dluc stabs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
2. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
3. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
4. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
5. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
2. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
3. What are some examples of quarrels between women disturbing the peace.
4. Why do both church and state government need each other at this time?
5. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
6. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
7. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
8. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
9. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
10. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)