|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
2. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Seventy-five years.
(d) One hundred years.
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are brothers.
4. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
5. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ruling chief?
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
3. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
4. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
5. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
2. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
3. Why do both church and state government need each other at this time?
4. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
5. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
6. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
7. Why do the people of Sarum hold Tosutigus in low regard?
8. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
9. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
10. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)