|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Picts.
(b) The Vikings.
(c) The Visigoths.
(d) The Vandals.
2. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
(a) Derek Mason.
(b) The slaves.
(d) The monks.
3. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
4. Who is the current king?
5. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) King Carlos.
(c) John Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a bride for Krona?
2. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
3. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
4. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
5. Who is the high priest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
2. How does the king raising taxes on Jews affect Godefroi and Shockley's loan?
3. What connection does the carved figure Nooma finds have to the past?
4. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
5. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
6. Why does Nicholas live in the city instead of with his Aunt Agnes at the sheep house?
7. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
8. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
9. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
10. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)