|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
2. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(b) Antonio Shockley.
(d) Richard de Godefroi.
3. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
4. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Saxons and the Angles.
(b) The Picts and the Vandals.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
5. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krona's bride die?
2. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
3. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
4. Who is the current king?
5. Whom does Alicia marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some examples of quarrels between women disturbing the peace.
2. How does Osmund's admission to the mason guild not go as planned.
3. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
4. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
5. How did the practice of farming come to England?
6. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
7. What religious secret does Petrus conceal?
8. Why do the people of Sarum hold Tosutigus in low regard?
9. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
10. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)