|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Thomas de Godefroi go to war?
2. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Vandals.
3. Who is the current king?
4. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(a) 50 B.C.
(b) 2000 B.C.
5. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(b) Bank fraud.
(c) Alcohol distillation.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Krona arrive?
2. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
3. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
4. How does Krona's bride die?
5. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
2. How does Osmund's admission to the mason guild not go as planned.
3. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
4. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
5. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
6. What are some examples of quarrels between women disturbing the peace.
7. Why are so many young women sacrificed while Krona grieves over the loss of his wife and child?
8. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
9. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
10. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)