|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1944 A.D.
(b) 1915 A.D.
(c) 75 A.D.
(d) 427 A.D.
2. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
3. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(c) Julius Caesar.
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They learn the secret of the realm.
(c) They are protected by marine mammals.
(d) They are drafted into the king's army.
5. In what year does "The Death" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
2. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
3. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. In whose favor does the French king rule?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
2. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
3. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
4. How does the king raising taxes on Jews affect Godefroi and Shockley's loan?
5. How does Osmund's admission to the mason guild not go as planned.
6. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
7. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
8. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
9. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
10. What religious secret does Petrus conceal?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)