|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
2. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
3. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The barbarians.
(b) The Picts.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Comanches.
4. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At sea.
(b) At Stonehenge.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) In Ireland.
5. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(d) Into the bear cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the current king?
2. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
3. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
4. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
5. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
2. Why do both church and state government need each other at this time?
3. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
4. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
5. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
6. How does William Shockley get news about situations in places far from home?
7. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
8. What religious secret does Petrus conceal?
9. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
10. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)