|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tep die?
(a) Ceremonial suicide.
(d) Hunting accident.
2. In what month does a civil war begin?
3. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(a) The Catholic church.
(c) The government.
(d) Bad weather.
4. When did the Normans conquer England?
5. Who is the ruling chief?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
3. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
4. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
5. Where is the new cathedral being built?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
2. Why is Godric hanged even after his uncle pays a bribe?
3. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
4. After the plague, why do wages rise so high?
5. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
6. Why does Dluc tell Krona that they must sacrifice Krona's firstborn?
7. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
8. What are some examples of quarrels between women disturbing the peace.
9. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
10. What sort of economic arrangement do the farmers and hunters make concerning pelts?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)