|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(b) The Picts and the Vandals.
(c) The Saxons and the Angles.
(d) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
2. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Paying German mercenaries.
(c) Praying for an earthquake.
(d) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
3. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(b) Traveling monks.
(d) Stephen Shockley.
4. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
5. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
2. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
3. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
4. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
5. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
2. What are some examples of quarrels between women disturbing the peace.
3. How does William Shockley get news about situations in places far from home?
4. Why must the King of France settle a dispute in England?
5. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
6. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
7. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
8. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
9. What connection does the carved figure Nooma finds have to the past?
10. How does Osmund's admission to the mason guild not go as planned.
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)