|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From a cart.
(b) From his boat.
(c) From the back of Shockley's store.
(d) From the gate at Stonehenge.
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are father and son.
3. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(a) Alcohol distillation.
(b) Bank fraud.
4. Who is the ruling chief?
5. From where does Krona arrive?
(d) The European continent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
2. How does Krona's bride die?
3. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are so many young women sacrificed while Krona grieves over the loss of his wife and child?
2. What does Tosutigus expect from surrendering to the Romans?
3. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
4. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
5. Why does Port announce that he will give a gold cross to the nunnery?
6. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
7. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
8. Why does the marriage between Porteus and Tosutigus's daughter fail?
9. What sort of religious compromise do the farmers and hunters reach?
10. Why does Nicholas live in the city instead of with his Aunt Agnes at the sheep house?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)