|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
2. Who is the high priest?
3. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Dluc stabs her.
(b) Krona poisons her.
(c) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(d) In childbirth.
4. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) One hundred years.
(c) Seventy-five years.
(d) Fifty years.
5. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Richard de Godefroi.
(d) Antonio Shockley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
2. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
3. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
4. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Godefroi ask John of Shockley to take his wife and children away?
2. Why do both church and state government need each other at this time?
3. What connection do rats and fleas have to the Black Death?
4. How does the river play a part in the beginning of the affair between Katesh and Tark?
5. How does the practice of tomb building begin in the region of Stonehenge?
6. How does William Shockley get news about situations in places far from home?
7. What is the source of the disagreement between Petrus and his father early in the chapter?
8. Why is Caius Porteus labeled a traitor and sent to Sorviodunum?
9. Why does Petrus's father have Petrus imprisoned?
10. How did the political troubles between the king and the knights begin?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)