|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
2. What historically significant event is in progress at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The War of the Roses.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Crimean War.
(d) World War II.
3. What occupation would Adam's mother prefer that he pursue?
4. Who purchases the site?
(a) John Shockley.
(b) Jane Shockley.
(c) Cecil H.E. Chubb.
(d) Margaret Mason.
5. In the 1580s, the English fear an invasion by what nation?
6. What does the purchaser do with the site?
(a) Sells it again at profit.
(b) Donates it to the nation.
(c) Renovates it for a restaurant.
(d) Converts it to an iron foundry.
7. Where does Edward travel to find an agent?
8. What is the name of the captured American boy?
(a) Will Rogers.
(b) Harry Sloane.
(c) Samuel Spade.
(d) John Hiller.
9. How is the Sarum Plain used?
(a) For construction of an observatory.
(b) As a training ground.
(c) For farming.
(d) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
10. In what year does "The Rose" open?
11. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
(a) The Mason's Guild.
(b) The Forty-Eight.
(c) The Aldermen.
(d) The Enlightened.
12. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bell foundry.
(d) A restaurant.
13. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
(b) Joseph Porter.
(d) Adam Shockley.
14. Who rejects Jane's initial application?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(c) John Shockley.
15. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Henge II" open?
2. In what year does "Boney" open?
3. Whom does Patricia decide not to see anymore?
4. What king has been forced to flee?
5. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)