|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nellie marry?
(a) Will Shockley.
(b) Jack Wilson.
(c) Godfrey Jones.
(d) Ian Fleming.
2. Who rejects Jane's initial application?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(c) John Shockley.
3. Where does Patricia meet the American pilot?
(a) The Crimean War.
(c) The Red Cross.
4. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
5. Obidiah accuses Margaret of __________.
6. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Lord Forest.
(b) Earl Godefroi.
(c) Will Shockley.
(d) Adam Mason.
7. What is Joseph Porter's occupation?
8. In what year does "Empire" open?
9. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
(a) Joseph Porter.
(b) Adam Shockley.
10. What historically significant event is in progress at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) World War I.
(b) The War of the Roses.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Crimean War.
11. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A medical doctor.
(b) A nun.
(c) A sufi.
(d) A hermit.
12. How is the Sarum Plain used?
(a) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
(b) For construction of an observatory.
(c) As a training ground.
(d) For farming.
13. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
14. What is John Wilson's occupation?
15. What archeological site is being sold at auction?
(b) Hadrian's Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Jane do before her initial application is accepted?
2. Whom does Edward Shockley marry?
3. Whom does Adam fight in 1777?
4. What major military campaign is approaching?
5. In what year does "The Henge II" open?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)