|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
(a) The intervention of the United States.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) Austria's declaration of war against France.
(d) The Spanish Armada.
2. What is John Wilson's occupation?
3. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
4. Whom does Adam fight in 1777?
(a) The Royalists.
(b) The American rebels.
(c) His cousin.
5. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A prison.
(c) A port.
(d) A cathedral.
6. To what group is Obidiah committed?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) The Royalists.
(d) The Fishmongers.
7. In what year does "Empire" open?
8. Obidiah accuses Margaret of __________.
9. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
10. Patricia is a driver for whom?
(a) Meals on Wheels.
(b) General Wilson.
(c) The Metropolitan Transit Agency.
(d) Lord Slayton.
11. Who is head of the Shockley family?
12. In what year does Adam return to Sarum?
13. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
(a) Nellie Mason.
(b) Jane Shockley.
(c) Nellie Godfrey.
(d) Katherine Shockley.
14. Who precedes King Edward VI as ruler of England?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) King Charles.
(c) Queen Elizabeth I.
(d) King Henry VIII.
15. Who is George Forest's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of the civil war does Edmund choose?
2. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
3. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
4. In what year does "New World" open?
5. What king has been forced to flee?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)