|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A port.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) A prison.
2. Where does Patricia meet the American pilot?
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Crimean War.
3. In the 1580s, the English fear an invasion by what nation?
4. What movement does Jane join toward the end of the chapter?
(a) The organic movement.
(b) The Abolitionists.
(c) The suffrage movement.
(d) The Nazis.
5. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
6. In what town do Margaret and Samuel encounter fighting?
7. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A hermit.
(b) A nun.
(c) A medical doctor.
(d) A sufi.
8. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
9. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
10. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
11. What is the name of the American pilot Patricia Shockley meets?
(a) Adam Forest.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Adam Wilson.
(d) Adam Shockley.
12. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
(a) To become king.
(b) To become a monk.
(c) To become a soldier.
(d) To become a member of Parliament.
13. Whom does Edward Shockley marry?
14. Who purchases the site?
(a) Margaret Mason.
(b) Jane Shockley.
(c) Cecil H.E. Chubb.
(d) John Shockley.
15. To what group is Obidiah committed?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Fishmongers.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) The Royalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
2. To whom is Porteus married?
3. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
4. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
5. What religion is Edward Shockley's wife?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)