|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war is taking place?
(a) The War of the Roses.
(b) The Welsh war.
(c) The Anarchy.
(d) The French Revolution.
2. To what group is Obidiah committed?
(a) The Royalists.
(b) The Masons.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) The Fishmongers.
3. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
4. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
5. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
6. Who commands the British naval forces?
7. Who is George Forest's son?
8. Which side wins an important naval battle?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French.
(c) The British.
(d) The Russians.
9. What causes the Shockley family's financial ruin?
(a) The low price of wool.
(b) Investment in the South Sea Bubble.
(c) The war.
(d) David's careless budgeting.
10. In what year does "The Calm" open?
11. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
(a) Adam Shockley.
(b) Joseph Porter.
12. In what year does "Empire" open?
13. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bell foundry.
(d) A tavern.
14. What is John Wilson's occupation?
15. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A sufi.
(b) A hermit.
(c) A medical doctor.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Rose" open?
2. What influences Will's decision to move?
3. According to Adam's thinking, who will win the war between the Americans and the British?
4. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
5. To whom is Porteus married?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)