|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Boney" open?
2. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
3. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A bell foundry.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A tavern.
4. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
5. What war is taking place?
(a) The Welsh war.
(b) The Anarchy.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) The War of the Roses.
6. Who rejects Jane's initial application?
(b) Florence Nightingale.
(d) John Shockley.
7. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
8. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
9. After his marriage, where does Adam relocate?
10. Who is head of the Shockley family?
11. Who provides the evidence that exonerates Margaret?
12. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
13. What historically significant event is in progress at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The War of the Roses.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Crimean War.
(d) World War II.
14. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
15. Where does Patricia meet the American pilot?
(b) The Crimean War.
(d) The Red Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
2. Whom does Adam fight in 1777?
3. How is the Sarum Plain used?
4. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
5. What archeological site is being sold at auction?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)