|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Boney" open?
2. What influences Will's decision to move?
(a) The news from America.
(b) His teachers.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) His mother.
3. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
4. What is the name of the captured American boy?
(a) Will Rogers.
(b) Samuel Spade.
(c) John Hiller.
(d) Harry Sloane.
5. What causes the Shockley family's financial ruin?
(a) The low price of wool.
(b) David's careless budgeting.
(c) The war.
(d) Investment in the South Sea Bubble.
6. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
7. What does the purchaser do with the site?
(a) Sells it again at profit.
(b) Donates it to the nation.
(c) Renovates it for a restaurant.
(d) Converts it to an iron foundry.
8. What must Jane do before her initial application is accepted?
(a) Produce proof of her divorce.
(b) Pay the fee.
(c) Acquire a degree in medicine.
(d) Gain experience at a hospital.
9. Whom does Nellie marry?
(a) Will Shockley.
(b) Godfrey Jones.
(c) Ian Fleming.
(d) Jack Wilson.
10. Where does Patricia meet the American pilot?
(a) The Crimean War.
(c) The Red Cross.
11. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
(a) A body.
(b) The collection box.
(c) A stained glass window.
12. Who is George Forest's son?
13. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A hermit.
(b) A medical doctor.
(c) A sufi.
(d) A nun.
14. What war is taking place?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The Anarchy.
(c) The Welsh war.
(d) The War of the Roses.
15. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
2. Whom does Adam fight in 1777?
3. Which side wins an important naval battle?
4. In what year does "Empire" open?
5. What is Joseph Porter's occupation?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)