|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what month does a civil war begin?
2. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
3. What influences Will's decision to move?
a) The news from America.
b) A thunderstorm.
c) His teachers.
d) His mother.
4. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
a) Adam Mason.
b) Earl Godefroi.
c) Will Shockley.
d) Lord Forest.
5. What war is taking place?
a) The Welsh war.
b) The War of the Roses.
c) The Anarchy.
d) The French Revolution.
6. Why does Jane reject Joseph's proposal of marriage?
a) Jane still hopes to marry John.
b) Joseph was...
This section contains 403 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)