|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
2. Who rejects Jane's initial application?
(c) John Shockley.
(d) Florence Nightingale.
3. What nickname does the new monarch earn?
(a) The hanging judge.
(b) Deadly Luther.
(c) Bloody Bismarck.
(d) Bloody Mary.
4. Who purchases the site?
(a) Jane Shockley.
(b) John Shockley.
(c) Margaret Mason.
(d) Cecil H.E. Chubb.
5. Where does Edward travel to find an agent?
6. What movement does Jane join toward the end of the chapter?
(a) The organic movement.
(b) The suffrage movement.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Abolitionists.
7. Where does Nellie go to avoid public whipping?
8. Whom does Edmund kill?
9. Whom does Nellie marry?
(a) Will Shockley.
(b) Godfrey Jones.
(c) Ian Fleming.
(d) Jack Wilson.
10. In what year does "The Calm" open?
11. What war is taking place?
(a) The Welsh war.
(b) The Anarchy.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The French Revolution.
12. In what town do Margaret and Samuel encounter fighting?
13. Which side of the civil war does Edmund choose?
(b) The Communists'.
(d) The Americans'.
14. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
15. What is John Wilson's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
2. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
3. Patricia is a driver for whom?
4. In what year does "Boney" open?
5. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)