|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jane's brother want her to visit?
2. In what year does "The Rose" open?
3. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
4. What causes the Shockley family's financial ruin?
(a) David's careless budgeting.
(b) Investment in the South Sea Bubble.
(c) The war.
(d) The low price of wool.
5. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
6. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
(a) Katherine Shockley.
(b) Nellie Mason.
(c) Nellie Godfrey.
(d) Jane Shockley.
7. In what year does "Empire" open?
8. To what group is Obidiah committed?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) The Royalists.
(d) The Fishmongers.
9. Whom does Patricia decide not to see anymore?
(a) John Mason.
(b) Bill Krona.
(c) Mark Tep.
10. Which side of the civil war does Edmund choose?
(b) The Americans'.
(c) The Communists'.
11. In what year does "The Henge II" open?
(b) 200 B.C.
12. Whom does Edmund kill?
13. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
(a) The Enlightened.
(b) The Mason's Guild.
(c) The Forty-Eight.
(d) The Aldermen.
14. What major military campaign is approaching?
(b) The Sack of Istanbul.
(c) The Norman Invasion.
(d) The Allied invasion of France.
15. In the 1580s, the English fear an invasion by what nation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
2. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
3. Who is George Forest's son?
4. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
5. What movement does Jane join toward the end of the chapter?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)