|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commands the British naval forces?
2. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
3. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
4. What major military campaign is approaching?
(a) The Norman Invasion.
(b) The Allied invasion of France.
(d) The Sack of Istanbul.
5. In the 1580s, the English fear an invasion by what nation?
6. Whom does Edmund kill?
7. Whom does Patricia decide not to see anymore?
(a) Mark Tep.
(b) John Mason.
(c) Bill Krona.
8. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
(a) John Wilson.
9. What is the name of the captured American boy?
(a) John Hiller.
(b) Harry Sloane.
(c) Samuel Spade.
(d) Will Rogers.
10. How old is Jane at the opening of the chapter?
11. What is John Wilson's occupation?
12. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A port.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) A prison.
13. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Lord Forest.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Earl Godefroi.
(d) Will Shockley.
14. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
15. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
(a) The Forty-Eight.
(b) The Enlightened.
(c) The Aldermen.
(d) The Mason's Guild.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Adam's thinking, who will win the war between the Americans and the British?
2. Whom does Adam fight in 1777?
3. To whom is Porteus married?
4. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
5. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)