|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jane's brother want her to visit?
2. What does the purchaser do with the site?
(a) Donates it to the nation.
(b) Sells it again at profit.
(c) Converts it to an iron foundry.
(d) Renovates it for a restaurant.
3. Who is head of the Shockley family?
4. Whom does Edward Shockley marry?
5. Where does Edward travel to find an agent?
6. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Missionary Corps.
(d) The Coast Guard.
7. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
8. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Adam Mason.
(b) Earl Godefroi.
(c) Lord Forest.
(d) Will Shockley.
9. Which side of the civil war does Edmund choose?
(a) The Americans'.
(d) The Communists'.
10. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
11. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
12. How is the Sarum Plain used?
(a) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
(b) As a training ground.
(c) For construction of an observatory.
(d) For farming.
13. After his marriage, where does Adam relocate?
14. What influences Will's decision to move?
(a) The news from America.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His mother.
(d) A thunderstorm.
15. Who precedes King Edward VI as ruler of England?
(a) King Charles.
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) Queen Elizabeth I.
(d) King Henry VIII.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
2. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
3. Who rejects Jane's initial application?
4. Where does Nellie go to avoid public whipping?
5. What war is taking place?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)