|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A sufi.
(b) A nun.
(c) A hermit.
(d) A medical doctor.
2. What king has been forced to flee?
(a) King Julius.
(b) King David.
(c) King Charles.
(d) King Henry.
3. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A bell foundry.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
4. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
(d) John Wilson.
5. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
6. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
7. In what year does "The Encampment" open?
8. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
(a) A stained glass window.
(b) A body.
(c) The collection box.
9. Who is head of the Shockley family?
10. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
11. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
(a) Katherine Shockley.
(b) Nellie Godfrey.
(c) Jane Shockley.
(d) Nellie Mason.
12. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
(a) Joseph Porter.
(d) Adam Shockley.
13. What influences Will's decision to move?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) The news from America.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teachers.
14. Who commands the British naval forces?
15. Where does Edward travel to find an agent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
2. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
3. In what year does "New World" open?
4. Where does Jane's brother want her to visit?
5. Who is Margaret's two-year-old brother?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)