|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town do Margaret and Samuel encounter fighting?
2. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
3. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
(a) A nun.
(b) A medical doctor.
(c) A hermit.
(d) A sufi.
4. What does the purchaser do with the site?
(a) Donates it to the nation.
(b) Sells it again at profit.
(c) Renovates it for a restaurant.
(d) Converts it to an iron foundry.
5. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
6. What is John Wilson's occupation?
7. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Coast Guard.
(d) The Missionary Corps.
8. How is the Sarum Plain used?
(a) For farming.
(b) For construction of an observatory.
(c) For the construction of the Maginot Line.
(d) As a training ground.
9. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
10. What causes the Shockley family's financial ruin?
(a) The low price of wool.
(b) David's careless budgeting.
(c) The war.
(d) Investment in the South Sea Bubble.
11. Where does Edward travel to find an agent?
12. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
13. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A prison.
(d) A port.
14. Who is head of the Shockley family?
15. Patricia is a driver for whom?
(a) Meals on Wheels.
(b) The Metropolitan Transit Agency.
(c) Lord Slayton.
(d) General Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "Empire" open?
2. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
3. Obidiah accuses Margaret of __________.
4. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
5. What is Joseph Porter's occupation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)