|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Joins the navy.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Becomes a monk.
(d) Gets vaccinated.
2. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Comanches.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Picts.
(d) The barbarians.
3. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
4. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
5. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(a) Small pox.
(c) The Black Death.
6. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(b) Julius Caesar.
7. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
8. Who is the high priest?
9. How does Tep die?
(a) Ceremonial suicide.
(d) Hunting accident.
10. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(a) Iron works.
(c) Cloth manufacturing.
11. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
12. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
13. Who is the ruling chief?
14. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Icene.
(c) The Welsh.
(d) The Jews.
15. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At Stonehenge.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
3. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
4. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
5. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)