|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1915 A.D.
(b) 427 A.D.
(c) 75 A.D.
(d) 1944 A.D.
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are brother and sister.
3. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) At sea.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) At Stonehenge.
4. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) John of Shockley.
(b) The Royalists.
(c) German mercenaries.
(d) Forest Mason.
5. Who is the high priest?
6. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
7. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The Duke of Bristol.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The King of France.
8. When did the Normans conquer England?
9. Who is the ruling chief?
10. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He rapes Akun.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
11. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
12. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(b) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
(c) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
(d) He cannot find reliable maps.
13. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
14. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Krona poisons her.
(b) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(c) Dluc stabs her.
(d) In childbirth.
15. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From the back of Shockley's store.
(b) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(c) From a cart.
(d) From his boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
3. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
4. Who brings a bride for Krona?
5. Where is the new cathedral being built?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)