|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
(b) The nunnery.
(c) The city.
2. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
(a) His brother.
(b) The Masons.
(c) His son.
(d) The Shockley's.
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He inherits the royal forest.
(c) He is drafted into the king's army.
(d) He is hanged.
4. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(c) Traveling monks.
(d) Stephen Shockley.
5. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To travel to Delphi.
(b) To buy more slaves.
(c) To arm the militia.
(d) To become a thane.
6. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
(b) He cannot find reliable maps.
(c) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(d) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
7. Who is Hwll's companion?
8. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(a) Small pox.
(c) The Black Death.
9. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) Scottish shepherds.
(b) The Saxons.
(d) German mercenaries.
10. In what year does "The Death" open?
11. In what year are rising wages regulated?
12. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
13. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(a) 2000 B.C.
(d) 50 B.C.
14. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
15. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Thomas de Godefroi go to war?
2. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
4. Where is the new cathedral being built?
5. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)