|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Seventy-five years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) One hundred years.
2. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Vandals.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Saxons.
3. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1944 A.D.
(b) 75 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 1915 A.D.
4. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The King of France.
(b) The Duke of Bristol.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
5. From where does Krona arrive?
(d) The European continent.
6. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Reformation.
(b) The War of the Roses.
(c) The Anarchy.
(d) The Black Death.
7. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) German mercenaries.
(b) Forest Mason.
(c) John of Shockley.
(d) The Royalists.
8. How does Tep die?
(c) Hunting accident.
(d) Ceremonial suicide.
9. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From a cart.
(b) From his boat.
(c) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(d) From the back of Shockley's store.
10. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are brothers.
11. In what year are rising wages regulated?
12. Whom does Nooma marry?
13. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The chief druid was born in that village.
(b) The village did not pay taxes.
(c) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(d) The village harbored Viet Cong.
14. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He wants to become a druid.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
15. Who is the current king?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Normans conquer England?
2. Who brings a bride for Krona?
3. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
4. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
5. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)