|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Picts.
(c) The Comanches.
(d) The barbarians.
2. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(a) Iron works.
(d) Cloth manufacturing.
3. Who is the current king?
4. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(c) New Salisbury.
5. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Huns.
(c) The Pelegians.
(d) The Lombards.
6. In what year does "The Castle" open?
7. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(a) King Henry.
(c) The mason's guild.
(d) The Jews.
8. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
9. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
10. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
11. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(a) Alcohol distillation.
(d) Bank fraud.
12. Who brings a bride for Krona?
13. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are protected by marine mammals.
(b) They learn the secret of the realm.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are drafted into the king's army.
14. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
15. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(b) The Black Death.
(c) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
2. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
3. Who is the ruling chief?
4. In what year does "The Death" open?
5. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)