|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(b) The Baths.
(c) THe Stone Circle.
2. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
3. When did the Normans conquer England?
4. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
5. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Anarchy.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The Reformation.
6. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
7. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Comanches.
(b) The Picts.
(c) The barbarians.
(d) The Romans.
8. In what year are rising wages regulated?
9. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(a) Caius Porteus.
(c) Aulus Plautius.
10. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
(b) The city.
(d) The nunnery.
11. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
12. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
13. From where does Krona arrive?
(b) The European continent.
14. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(c) Bank fraud.
(d) Alcohol distillation.
15. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
5. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)