|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(b) The salt mines.
2. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 427 A.D.
(b) 1915 A.D.
(c) 1944 A.D.
(d) 75 A.D.
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village did not pay taxes.
(b) The chief druid was born in that village.
(c) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(d) The village harbored Viet Cong.
4. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(b) The Picts and the Vandals.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
5. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(a) King Henry.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The mason's guild.
6. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Huns.
7. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Paying German mercenaries.
(b) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(c) Praying for an earthquake.
8. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
9. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Duke of Bristol.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The Pope.
10. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He is hanged.
(b) He inherits the royal forest.
(c) He meets his future wife.
(d) He is drafted into the king's army.
11. When did the Normans conquer England?
12. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
13. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
14. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are cousins.
15. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
2. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
3. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)