|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
2. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(a) Julius Caesar.
3. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) 3500 years.
(b) Three generations.
(c) Six months.
(d) 1000 years.
4. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He inherits the royal forest.
(b) He is drafted into the king's army.
(c) He meets his future wife.
(d) He is hanged.
5. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(a) Small pox.
(b) The Black Death.
6. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) John of Shockley.
(b) The Royalists.
(c) Forest Mason.
(d) German mercenaries.
7. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
8. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(c) New Salisbury.
9. In what year does "The Castle" open?
10. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(a) The mason's guild.
(c) King Henry.
(d) The Jews.
11. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The chief druid was born in that village.
(d) The village did not pay taxes.
12. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are drafted into the king's army.
(b) They are protected by marine mammals.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They learn the secret of the realm.
13. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(a) The government.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) Bad weather.
14. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
15. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) German mercenaries.
(d) Scottish shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
2. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
3. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
4. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
5. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)