|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Vikings.
(c) The Picts.
(d) The Visigoths.
2. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The Duke of Bristol.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
3. In what year does "The Castle" open?
4. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
5. Who is Hwll's companion?
6. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(b) The Black Death.
(d) Small pox.
7. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They are pacifists.
(b) They engage in human sacrifice.
(c) They paint trees blue.
(d) They are vegetarian.
8. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
9. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(d) New Salisbury.
10. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(a) Into the bear cave.
11. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(b) Traveling monks.
(c) Stephen Shockley.
12. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Ireland.
(c) At Stonehenge.
(d) In Scotland.
13. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He has a second wife and family.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He wants to become a druid.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
14. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(c) Antonio Shockley.
(d) Richard de Godefroi.
15. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(b) Alcohol distillation.
(d) Bank fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
2. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
3. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
4. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
5. The king raises taxes on whom?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)