|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(c) The Black Death.
(d) Small pox.
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are father and son.
3. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
4. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
5. Who is the current king?
6. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
7. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He is drafted into the king's army.
(b) He meets his future wife.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He inherits the royal forest.
8. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
9. Who is the ruling chief?
10. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(d) The salt mines.
11. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Duke of Bristol.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
12. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(c) New Salisbury.
13. In what year does "The Castle" open?
14. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(a) Traveling monks.
(c) Stephen Shockley.
15. In what year are rising wages regulated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
2. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
3. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
4. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
5. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)