|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
2. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Icene.
(c) The Welsh.
(d) The Jews.
3. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(b) Alcohol distillation.
(d) Bank fraud.
4. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
5. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
(a) The nunnery.
(c) The city.
6. From where does Krona arrive?
(b) The European continent.
7. How does Tep die?
(b) Ceremonial suicide.
(c) Hunting accident.
8. Who is the current king?
9. Who is Hwll's companion?
10. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(a) 2000 B.C.
(b) 50 B.C.
11. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
12. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) Hwll's camp.
(c) In the bear cave.
13. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Becomes a monk.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Gets vaccinated.
(d) Joins the navy.
14. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
15. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
2. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
5. Who brings a bride for Krona?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)