|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Picts.
(b) The barbarians.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Comanches.
2. In what year does "The Death" open?
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(a) The salt mines.
5. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(b) Small pox.
(d) The Black Death.
6. Whom does Alicia marry?
(a) John Godfroi.
(b) Peter Shockley.
(c) Adam Mason.
(d) Forest Wilson.
7. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A ball park.
(b) A stone church.
(c) A royal palace.
(d) A second castle.
8. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
9. How does Tep die?
(c) Ceremonial suicide.
(d) Hunting accident.
10. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(d) Into the bear cave.
11. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(c) 2000 B.C.
(d) 50 B.C.
12. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(d) New Salisbury.
13. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At sea.
(b) At Stonehenge.
(c) In Ireland.
(d) In Scotland.
14. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 427 A.D.
(b) 75 A.D.
(c) 1944 A.D.
(d) 1915 A.D.
15. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
2. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
5. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)