|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(a) Into the bear cave.
2. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are drafted into the king's army.
(b) They are protected by marine mammals.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They learn the secret of the realm.
3. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) Dluc stabs her.
(c) Krona poisons her.
(d) In a sacrifice ceremony.
4. Who is the high priest?
5. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Becomes a monk.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Joins the navy.
(d) Gets vaccinated.
6. When did the Normans conquer England?
7. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
8. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(a) King Henry.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The mason's guild.
9. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
10. In what year does "The Castle" open?
11. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
12. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) THe Stone Circle.
(c) The Baths.
13. Who is the current king?
14. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) John of Shockley.
(b) Forest Mason.
(c) The Royalists.
(d) German mercenaries.
15. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
2. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
4. Who is the ruling chief?
5. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)