|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Shockley's.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
2. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
(a) The monks.
(c) Derek Mason.
(d) The slaves.
3. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(a) Traveling monks.
(d) Stephen Shockley.
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The village did not pay taxes.
(d) The chief druid was born in that village.
5. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To buy more slaves.
(b) To arm the militia.
(c) To travel to Delphi.
(d) To become a thane.
6. Who is Hwll's companion?
7. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A stone church.
(b) A second castle.
(c) A ball park.
(d) A royal palace.
8. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 75 A.D.
(b) 1915 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 1944 A.D.
9. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(b) The Baths.
(c) THe Stone Circle.
10. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Picts.
(c) The Visigoths.
(d) The Vikings.
11. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
12. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(b) The salt mines.
13. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The Duke of Bristol.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The King of France.
14. Who is the current king?
15. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
2. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
3. When did the Normans conquer England?
4. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)