|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) Hwll's camp.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) In the bear cave.
2. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(a) The salt mines.
3. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) She sees gold in the water.
(b) To flee from Omnic.
(c) Dluc commanded her to jump.
(d) To save her baby.
4. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They engage in human sacrifice.
(b) They are vegetarian.
(c) They paint trees blue.
(d) They are pacifists.
5. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(a) Caius Porteus.
(b) Aulus Plautius.
6. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The barbarians.
(b) The Picts.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Comanches.
7. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(c) Small pox.
(d) The Black Death.
8. In what year does "The Castle" open?
9. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(c) Krona poisons her.
(d) Dluc stabs her.
10. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
11. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
12. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(c) Iron works.
(d) Cloth manufacturing.
13. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Huns.
(b) The Pelegians.
(c) The Lombards.
(d) The Greeks.
14. Who is the ruling chief?
15. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
2. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
3. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. In whose favor does the French king rule?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)