|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
2. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(b) New Salisbury.
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They engage in human sacrifice.
(b) They are pacifists.
(c) They are vegetarian.
(d) They paint trees blue.
4. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(b) Traveling monks.
(c) Stephen Shockley.
5. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To arm the militia.
(b) To become a thane.
(c) To travel to Delphi.
(d) To buy more slaves.
6. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are drafted into the king's army.
(c) They are protected by marine mammals.
(d) They learn the secret of the realm.
7. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Gets vaccinated.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Joins the navy.
(d) Becomes a monk.
8. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Seventy-five years.
9. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) She sees gold in the water.
(b) To flee from Omnic.
(c) To save her baby.
(d) Dluc commanded her to jump.
10. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From his boat.
(b) From the back of Shockley's store.
(c) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(d) From a cart.
11. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
12. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
13. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(a) 50 B.C.
(b) 2000 B.C.
14. In what month does a civil war begin?
15. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(a) Bank fraud.
(b) Alcohol distillation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
2. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
4. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
5. Who is the ruling chief?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)