|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
2. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) He cannot find reliable maps.
(b) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(c) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
(d) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Picts and the Vandals.
4. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Icene.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Welsh.
5. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(a) The mason's guild.
(c) The Jews.
(d) King Henry.
6. In what year are rising wages regulated?
7. How does Tep die?
(c) Ceremonial suicide.
(d) Hunting accident.
8. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
9. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
10. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
11. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
12. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
13. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
14. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Gets vaccinated.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Joins the navy.
(d) Becomes a monk.
15. In what year does "The Castle" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
2. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
3. In what month does a civil war begin?
4. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
5. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)