|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
2. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) In the bear cave.
(b) Hwll's camp.
(c) In the mountains.
3. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
(a) Blue Tree.
(b) Tosutigus the Defender.
(c) Iron Hand.
(d) Tosutigus the Liar.
4. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(b) New Salisbury.
5. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
(a) The Shockley's.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) The Masons.
6. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Huns.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Pelegians.
(d) The Lombards.
7. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The King of France.
(d) The Duke of Bristol.
8. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are brother and sister.
9. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
10. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
11. When did the Normans conquer England?
12. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Seventy-five years.
13. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The War of the Roses.
(c) The Anarchy.
(d) The Reformation.
14. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
15. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
2. Whom does Nooma marry?
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
4. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
5. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)