|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
2. Who is the high priest?
3. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He rapes Akun.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) There is no longer enough game.
(d) He has a second wife and family.
4. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(a) Into the bear cave.
5. Who is the current king?
6. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
7. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(c) Antonio Shockley.
(d) Richard de Godefroi.
8. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From the back of Shockley's store.
(b) From his boat.
(c) From a cart.
(d) From the gate at Stonehenge.
9. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) She sees gold in the water.
(b) To flee from Omnic.
(c) To save her baby.
(d) Dluc commanded her to jump.
10. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
11. Whom does Nooma marry?
12. In what month does a civil war begin?
13. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) The Royalists.
(b) John of Shockley.
(c) Forest Mason.
(d) German mercenaries.
14. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He inherits the royal forest.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He meets his future wife.
(d) He is drafted into the king's army.
15. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Alicia marry?
2. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
4. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
5. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)