|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At Stonehenge.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Ireland.
2. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(c) Iron works.
(d) Cloth manufacturing.
3. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
4. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
5. From where does Krona arrive?
(b) The European continent.
6. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) One hundred years.
(b) Seventy-five years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Twenty years.
7. Who is the high priest?
8. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(a) Stephen Shockley.
(b) Traveling monks.
9. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
10. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are protected by marine mammals.
(b) They are drafted into the king's army.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They learn the secret of the realm.
11. Who is the ruling chief?
12. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
13. When did the Normans conquer England?
14. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
15. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
2. Whom does Nooma marry?
3. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
4. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
5. Who is the current king?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)