|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Seventy-five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Fifty years.
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(b) 2000 B.C.
(d) 50 B.C.
3. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Spaniards.
(d) The Saxons.
4. When did the Normans conquer England?
5. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(b) The salt mines.
6. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1944 A.D.
(b) 75 A.D.
(c) 1915 A.D.
(d) 427 A.D.
7. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
8. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
9. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Reformation.
(b) The War of the Roses.
(c) The Black Death.
(d) The Anarchy.
10. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
11. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Welsh.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Icene.
(d) The Saxons.
12. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(b) In the mountains.
(c) Hwll's camp.
(d) In the bear cave.
13. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Picts.
(b) The Comanches.
(c) The barbarians.
(d) The Romans.
14. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The King of France.
(d) The Duke of Bristol.
15. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Huns.
(c) The Lombards.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
2. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
3. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
4. Who is the ruling chief?
5. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)