|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wilsons allow whom to work the land?
(b) Stephen Shockley.
(c) Traveling monks.
2. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is drafted into the king's army.
(d) He inherits the royal forest.
3. When did the Normans conquer England?
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(c) The salt mines.
5. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
6. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) To save her baby.
(b) She sees gold in the water.
(c) Dluc commanded her to jump.
(d) To flee from Omnic.
7. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
(b) The city.
(c) The nunnery.
8. In what month does a civil war begin?
9. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
10. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To travel to Delphi.
(b) To arm the militia.
(c) To become a thane.
(d) To buy more slaves.
11. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
12. Who is the ruling chief?
13. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1915 A.D.
(b) 75 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 1944 A.D.
14. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) At Stonehenge.
(d) In Ireland.
15. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
3. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
5. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)