Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Journey to Sarum, The Barrow
1. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
2. Who is Hwll's companion?
3. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
4. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
5. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
6. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
7. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
8. How does Tep die?
9. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
10. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
11. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
This section contains 1,508 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)