|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dignitary is visiting Salisbury?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) President Clinton.
2. Who is Margaret's two-year-old brother?
3. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
4. Where does Patricia meet the American pilot?
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The Red Cross.
5. What king has been forced to flee?
(a) King Henry.
(b) King Charles.
(c) King Julius.
(d) King David.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year are rising wages regulated?
2. Why is the dignitary coming to Salisbury?
3. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
4. What causes the Shockley family's financial ruin?
5. In what year does "New World" open?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)