|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king has been forced to flee?
(a) King David.
(b) King Charles.
(c) King Julius.
(d) King Henry.
2. Adam compares Salisbury to __________.
(b) A museum.
(d) A disaster zone.
3. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(b) John and Robert Wilson.
(c) Truman Montgomery.
(d) Winston Lee.
4. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(d) New Salisbury.
5. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The Anarchy.
(c) The Reformation.
(d) The War of the Roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
2. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
3. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
4. In what year does "Boney" open?
5. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)