|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Adam's thinking, who will win the war between the Americans and the British?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The British.
(c) The Indians.
(d) The French.
2. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
3. In what month does a civil war begin?
4. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Picts and the Vandals.
(d) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
5. Whom does Jane help overcome alcoholism?
(a) Joseph Porter.
(b) Jethro Wilson.
(d) John Shockley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
2. After the war whom did Patricia marry?
3. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
4. What is Joseph Porter's occupation?
5. Why does Jane reject Joseph's proposal of marriage?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)