|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the new monarch earn?
(a) Bloody Bismarck.
(b) Deadly Luther.
(c) The hanging judge.
(d) Bloody Mary.
2. How do Adam and his daughter travel to Salisbury?
(a) By rented automobile.
(b) By bus.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By train.
3. What movement does Jane join toward the end of the chapter?
(a) The suffrage movement.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The organic movement.
(d) The Abolitionists.
4. In what year does "The Unrest" open?
5. Whom does Patricia decide not to see anymore?
(a) John Mason.
(b) Mark Tep.
(c) Bill Krona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
2. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
3. What major military campaign is approaching?
4. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
5. Hiller gives Adam a book by what author?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)