|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
2. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A prison.
(c) A port.
(d) A cathedral.
3. Who is the current king?
4. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(c) Richard de Godefroi.
(d) Antonio Shockley.
5. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) The village did not pay taxes.
(c) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(d) The chief druid was born in that village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
2. What is in need of repair, hence the fund raising effort?
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
4. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
5. How does Tep die?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)