|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group is Obidiah committed?
(a) The Fishmongers.
(b) The Royalists.
(c) The Masons.
(d) The Puritans.
2. Whom does Nellie marry?
(a) Ian Fleming.
(b) Jack Wilson.
(c) Godfrey Jones.
(d) Will Shockley.
3. What movement does Jane join toward the end of the chapter?
(a) The organic movement.
(b) The suffrage movement.
(c) The Abolitionists.
(d) The Nazis.
4. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
(a) A stained glass window.
(b) The collection box.
(c) A body.
5. Martin Shockley becomes a follower of whom?
(a) King Carlos.
(c) John Wilson.
(d) Martin Luther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the purchaser do with the site?
2. According to Adam's thinking, who will win the war between the Americans and the British?
3. Where is the new cathedral being built?
4. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
5. Where were Krona's sons killed?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)