|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From the back of Shockley's store.
(b) From a cart.
(c) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(d) From his boat.
2. In what year does "The Rose" open?
3. What war is taking place?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The Welsh war.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The Anarchy.
4. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
5. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Lord Forest.
(b) Will Shockley.
(c) Earl Godefroi.
(d) Adam Mason.
Short Answer Questions
1. The king raises taxes on whom?
2. Whom does Alicia marry?
3. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
4. What influences Will's decision to move?
5. In what year does "Twilight" open?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)