|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A bell foundry.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
2. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
3. In what year does Adam return to Sarum?
4. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
(a) Austria's declaration of war against France.
(b) The intervention of the United States.
(c) The Black Death.
(d) The Spanish Armada.
5. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Will Shockley.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Earl Godefroi.
(d) Lord Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
2. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
3. Who is Hwll's companion?
4. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
5. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)