|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
(a) To become king.
(b) To become a monk.
(c) To become a soldier.
(d) To become a member of Parliament.
2. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(b) New Salisbury.
3. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
4. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) The British Navy.
(c) The Missionary Corps.
(d) The Coast Guard.
5. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
(a) A stained glass window.
(b) A body.
(c) The collection box.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
2. In what year does "New World" open?
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
4. Who ransacks Margaret's house?
5. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)