|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) The Royalists.
(b) John of Shockley.
(c) Forest Mason.
(d) German mercenaries.
2. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
(a) The Mason's Guild.
(b) The Enlightened.
(c) The Aldermen.
(d) The Forty-Eight.
3. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The King of France.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Duke of Bristol.
4. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
5. Hiller gives Adam a book by what author?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) Thomas Paine.
(c) Homer Ovid.
(d) Alexander Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
2. Who is Margaret's two-year-old brother?
3. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
4. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
5. What occupation does Adam want to pursue?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)