|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Duke of Bristol.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To buy more slaves.
(b) To travel to Delphi.
(c) To become a thane.
(d) To arm the militia.
3. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
4. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Seventy-five years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
(a) The Black Death.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Porteus married?
2. How does Krona's bride die?
3. Whom does Nellie marry?
4. What king has been forced to flee?
5. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)