|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Comanches.
(c) The barbarians.
(d) The Picts.
2. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
3. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) 3500 years.
(b) Three generations.
(c) Six months.
(d) 1000 years.
4. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
5. Hiller gives Adam a book by what author?
(a) Thomas Paine.
(b) Henry Fielding.
(c) Homer Ovid.
(d) Alexander Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
2. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
3. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
4. Where is the new cathedral being built?
5. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)