|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A port.
(b) A prison.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) A monastery.
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Huns.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Pelegians.
(d) The Greeks.
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) German mercenaries.
(c) Scottish shepherds.
4. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The King of France.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Duke of Bristol.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
5. Whom does Alicia marry?
(a) John Godfroi.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Forest Wilson.
(d) Peter Shockley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
2. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
3. Who brings a bride for Krona?
4. In what year does "New World" open?
5. What nickname does the new monarch earn?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)