|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unrest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Welsh.
(c) The Icene.
(d) The Saxons.
2. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) In Ireland.
(d) At Stonehenge.
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They paint trees blue.
(b) They are vegetarian.
(c) They are pacifists.
(d) They engage in human sacrifice.
4. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(b) Julius Caesar.
5. Whom does Edmund kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
2. What war is taking place?
3. What is John Wilson's occupation?
4. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
5. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)