|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unrest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The Reformation.
(c) The Anarchy.
(d) The War of the Roses.
2. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
(a) Tosutigus the Liar.
(b) Tosutigus the Defender.
(c) Blue Tree.
(d) Iron Hand.
3. Who is Hwll's companion?
4. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 3500 years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three generations.
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He has a second wife and family.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) There is no longer enough game.
(d) He rapes Akun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does a civil war begin?
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
3. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
4. In the 1580s, the English fear an invasion by what nation?
5. What war is taking place?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)