|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unrest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who precedes King Edward VI as ruler of England?
(a) King Charles.
(b) Queen Elizabeth I.
(c) Queen Anne.
(d) King Henry VIII.
2. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
3. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Huns.
4. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
5. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
2. Whom does Nellie marry?
3. How does Krona's bride die?
4. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
5. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)