|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unrest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hwll's companion?
2. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(b) New Salisbury.
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He inherits the royal forest.
(c) He is drafted into the king's army.
(d) He is hanged.
4. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
(a) Nellie Godfrey.
(b) Nellie Mason.
(c) Katherine Shockley.
(d) Jane Shockley.
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He rapes Akun.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) There is no longer enough game.
(d) He has a second wife and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
2. In what year does "New World" open?
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
5. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)