|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(b) Julius Caesar.
2. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(c) Iron works.
(d) Cloth manufacturing.
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(b) The salt mines.
4. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
5. In whose favor does the French king rule?
(b) The mason's guild.
(c) King Henry.
(d) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicholas go after leaving the sheep house?
2. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
3. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
4. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
5. When did the Normans conquer England?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)