|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(a) Bad weather.
(b) The Catholic church.
(d) The government.
2. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(a) Alcohol distillation.
(b) Bank fraud.
3. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(b) From his boat.
(c) From the back of Shockley's store.
(d) From a cart.
4. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are father and son.
5. When did the Normans conquer England?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
2. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
3. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
5. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)