|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Scotland.
(b) In Ireland.
(c) At sea.
(d) At Stonehenge.
2. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) Scottish shepherds.
(c) The Saxons.
(d) German mercenaries.
3. In what year are rising wages regulated?
4. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
5. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Krona poisons her.
(b) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(c) Dluc stabs her.
(d) In childbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
3. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)