|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Saxons and the Angles.
(b) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Picts and the Vandals.
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To travel to Delphi.
(b) To arm the militia.
(c) To become a thane.
(d) To buy more slaves.
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is drafted into the king's army.
(d) He inherits the royal forest.
4. In what month does a civil war begin?
5. What industry allows Sarum to prosper after the plague passes?
(a) Iron works.
(c) Cloth manufacturing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nooma marry?
2. The king raises taxes on whom?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. In what year are rising wages regulated?
5. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)