|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nooma marry?
2. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(b) Caius Porteus.
(d) Aulus Plautius.
3. In what month does a civil war begin?
4. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
(b) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(c) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
(d) He cannot find reliable maps.
5. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(a) The government.
(b) The Catholic church.
(c) Bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Castle" open?
2. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
4. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
5. In what year does "Twilight" open?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)