|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the high priest?
2. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Richard de Godefroi.
(d) Antonio Shockley.
3. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
4. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He wants to become a druid.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krona's bride die?
2. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
3. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
4. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
5. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)