|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
2. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
3. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(c) Antonio Shockley.
(d) Richard de Godefroi.
4. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) Three generations.
(b) 3500 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) Six months.
5. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) THe Stone Circle.
(b) The Baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
2. Who brings a bride for Krona?
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
4. How does Tep die?
5. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)