|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Paying German mercenaries.
(b) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(c) Praying for an earthquake.
2. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Krona poisons her.
(b) In childbirth.
(c) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(d) Dluc stabs her.
3. Where does Godefroi want his wife and children taken?
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The chief druid was born in that village.
(b) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(c) The village did not pay taxes.
(d) There is a case of the plague in that village.
5. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
2. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
3. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
4. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
5. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)