|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He has a second wife and family.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) There is no longer enough game.
(d) He rapes Akun.
2. How does Tep die?
(c) Hunting accident.
(d) Ceremonial suicide.
3. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They learn the secret of the realm.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are drafted into the king's army.
(d) They are protected by marine mammals.
5. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village did not pay taxes.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(d) The chief druid was born in that village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
2. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
3. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
4. Who is the high priest?
5. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)