|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hwll's companion?
2. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A second castle.
(b) A ball park.
(c) A stone church.
(d) A royal palace.
3. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
4. In what year does "The Castle" open?
5. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Welsh.
(b) The Saxons.
(c) The Icene.
(d) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
3. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
4. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
5. When did the Normans conquer England?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)