|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
2. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) Scottish shepherds.
(c) German mercenaries.
(d) The Saxons.
3. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(d) The salt mines.
5. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Picts and the Vandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
2. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
3. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
4. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
5. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)