|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ruling chief?
2. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
3. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Picts.
(b) The Visigoths.
(c) The Vikings.
(d) The Vandals.
4. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(b) Praying for an earthquake.
(c) Paying German mercenaries.
5. Who brings a bride for Krona?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
2. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
3. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
5. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)