|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alicia marry?
(a) Forest Wilson.
(b) Peter Shockley.
(c) Adam Mason.
(d) John Godfroi.
2. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) The Baths.
(b) THe Stone Circle.
3. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are protected by marine mammals.
(b) They are drafted into the king's army.
(c) They learn the secret of the realm.
(d) They are killed.
4. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
5. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(c) 50 B.C.
(d) 2000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
2. In whose favor does the French king rule?
3. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
4. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
5. Where is the new cathedral being built?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)