|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
3. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They learn the secret of the realm.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are protected by marine mammals.
(d) They are drafted into the king's army.
4. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They are pacifists.
(b) They are vegetarian.
(c) They engage in human sacrifice.
(d) They paint trees blue.
5. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
2. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
3. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
4. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
5. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)