|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(d) The salt mines.
2. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
3. How does Tep die?
(b) Ceremonial suicide.
(c) Hunting accident.
4. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) There is no longer enough game.
(b) He has a second wife and family.
(c) He rapes Akun.
(d) He wants to become a druid.
5. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They are drafted into the king's army.
(b) They are protected by marine mammals.
(c) They learn the secret of the realm.
(d) They are killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
2. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
3. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
4. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
5. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)