|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
2. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) The Saxons.
(c) Scottish shepherds.
(d) German mercenaries.
3. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) The Baths.
(d) THe Stone Circle.
4. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They engage in human sacrifice.
(b) They are vegetarian.
(c) They paint trees blue.
(d) They are pacifists.
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
2. Who is the high priest?
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
4. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
5. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)