|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(a) Julius Caesar.
2. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Picts and the Vandals.
(d) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
3. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
4. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) To save her baby.
(b) Dluc commanded her to jump.
(c) To flee from Omnic.
(d) She sees gold in the water.
5. Where is the new cathedral being built?
(c) New Salisbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
2. The king raises taxes on whom?
3. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
4. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
5. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)