|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hwll's companion?
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are brother and sister.
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(d) The salt mines.
4. In what month does a civil war begin?
5. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Saxons and the Angles.
(b) The Picts and the Vandals.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "Twilight" open?
2. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
3. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
4. Who brings a bride for Krona?
5. In what year does "The Castle" open?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)