|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
2. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
3. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Saxons.
(c) The Icene.
(d) The Welsh.
4. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Visigoths.
(c) The Picts.
(d) The Vikings.
5. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) 3500 years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three generations.
(d) 1000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
2. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
3. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
4. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
5. In what year does "The Castle" open?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)