|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The War of the Roses.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) The Anarchy.
(d) The Reformation.
2. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
3. Whom does Alicia marry?
(a) Adam Mason.
(b) John Godfroi.
(c) Peter Shockley.
(d) Forest Wilson.
4. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(c) The Baths.
(d) THe Stone Circle.
5. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The Duke of Bristol.
(d) The King of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. The king raises taxes on whom?
2. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
4. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
5. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)