|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Saxons and the Angles.
(b) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Picts and the Vandals.
2. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Duke of Bristol.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The King of France.
3. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
4. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A ball park.
(b) A royal palace.
(c) A stone church.
(d) A second castle.
5. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Icene.
(d) The Welsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
2. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
3. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
4. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
5. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)