|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
2. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Anarchy.
(b) The Black Death.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The Reformation.
3. What does the king tax to finance his wars?
4. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) German mercenaries.
(b) Forest Mason.
(c) The Royalists.
(d) John of Shockley.
5. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(c) THe Stone Circle.
(d) The Baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
2. Whom does Osmund suspect of stealing his work of art?
3. When is Osmund admitted to the mason guild?
4. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
5. From where does Krona arrive?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)