|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, The Two Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(c) Into the bear cave.
3. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He wants to become a druid.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
4. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
5. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) One hundred years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Seventy-five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
2. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
3. Whom does Nooma marry?
4. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
5. Whose camp do Hwll and his family encounter?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)