|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, The Two Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(b) Julius Caesar.
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To arm the militia.
(b) To become a thane.
(c) To buy more slaves.
(d) To travel to Delphi.
3. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Huns.
(b) The Pelegians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Lombards.
4. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
5. Hwll and his family reach the estuary of what river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
2. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
4. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
5. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)