|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, The Two Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
2. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) In the bear cave.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) Hwll's camp.
3. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(b) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(c) Paying German mercenaries.
(d) Praying for an earthquake.
4. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(b) 2000 B.C.
(d) 50 B.C.
5. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village did not pay taxes.
(b) The chief druid was born in that village.
(c) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(d) The village harbored Viet Cong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
2. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
5. Who is Hwll's companion?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)