|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, The Two Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) At Stonehenge.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Scotland.
2. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
3. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(a) Caius Porteus.
(b) Aulus Plautius.
4. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
5. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The chief druid was born in that village.
(b) The village did not pay taxes.
(c) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(d) There is a case of the plague in that village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
3. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
4. How does Krona's bride die?
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)