|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, The Two Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) Scottish shepherds.
(c) German mercenaries.
(d) The Saxons.
4. How does Tep die?
(a) Hunting accident.
(c) Ceremonial suicide.
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
2. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
3. Who brings a bride for Krona?
4. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
5. How does Krona's bride die?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)