|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(a) The salt mines.
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Praying for an earthquake.
(b) Paying German mercenaries.
(d) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
4. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
5. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) Hwll's camp.
(b) In the mountains.
(c) In the bear cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
2. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
3. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
4. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
5. How does Krona's bride die?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)