|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
2. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
(a) Three generations.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) Six months.
(d) 3500 years.
3. Who brings a bride for Krona?
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village did not pay taxes.
(b) The chief druid was born in that village.
(c) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(d) The village harbored Viet Cong.
5. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(c) The Saxons and the Angles.
(d) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krona's bride die?
2. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
4. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
5. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)