|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The village did not pay taxes.
(d) The chief druid was born in that village.
2. How does Tep die?
(c) Hunting accident.
(d) Ceremonial suicide.
3. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) Dluc stabs her.
(b) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) Krona poisons her.
4. Who brings a bride for Krona?
5. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
3. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
4. Whom does Nooma marry?
5. Where were Krona's sons killed?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)