|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
2. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) At Stonehenge.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) In Ireland.
(d) At sea.
3. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(a) The salt mines.
4. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(a) Julius Caesar.
5. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
2. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
3. How does Krona's bride die?
4. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
5. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)