|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(a) Julius Caesar.
2. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(a) Aulus Plautius.
(b) Caius Porteus.
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are brothers.
4. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
5. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
2. Who is the high priest?
3. How does Tep die?
4. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)