|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tep die?
(a) Hunting accident.
(d) Ceremonial suicide.
2. How many children do Hwll and Ulla produce?
3. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(b) Paying German mercenaries.
(c) Praying for an earthquake.
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The chief druid was born in that village.
(d) The village did not pay taxes.
5. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
(a) To flee from Omnic.
(b) She sees gold in the water.
(c) Dluc commanded her to jump.
(d) To save her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
2. Who is the ruling chief?
3. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
4. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
5. Whom does Nooma marry?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)