|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Krona arrive?
(a) The European continent.
2. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) THe Stone Circle.
(c) The Baths.
3. Who is the ruling chief?
4. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(b) Praying for an earthquake.
(c) Paying German mercenaries.
(d) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
5. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
2. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
4. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
5. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)