|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(b) Into the bear cave.
2. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
3. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) THe Stone Circle.
(d) The Baths.
4. How does Tep die?
(a) Ceremonial suicide.
(c) Hunting accident.
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
2. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
4. Whom does Nooma marry?
5. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)