|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(b) The Baths.
(c) THe Stone Circle.
2. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(a) Into the bear cave.
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(d) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
4. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The chief druid was born in that village.
(d) The village did not pay taxes.
5. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They are pacifists.
(b) They paint trees blue.
(c) They are vegetarian.
(d) They engage in human sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
2. From where does Krona arrive?
3. Who brings a bride for Krona?
4. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
5. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)