|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
(a) 2000 B.C.
(b) 50 B.C.
2. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(b) There is a case of the plague in that village.
(c) The village did not pay taxes.
(d) The chief druid was born in that village.
4. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) There is no longer enough game.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He wants to become a druid.
(d) He has a second wife and family.
5. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(c) Into the bear cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
2. How does Tep die?
3. Why does Katesh jump into the river?
4. Who brings a bride for Krona?
5. How many generations have passed since Krona the Warrior and the current Krona?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)