Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Founding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the high priest?
2. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
(a) They learn the secret of the realm.
(b) They are protected by marine mammals.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are drafted into the king's army.
3. Who arbitrates the dispute between Parliament and King Henry?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Duke of Bristol.
(d) The King of France.
4. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Saxons.
(c) The Vandals.
(d) The Spaniards.
5. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
(b) Into the bear cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
2. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
3. From where does Krona arrive?
4. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
5. When is the Shockleys' mill completed?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)