|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sorviodunum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He has a second wife and family.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) He wants to become a druid.
(d) There is no longer enough game.
2. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) Krona poisons her.
(c) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(d) Dluc stabs her.
3. Why is Caius Porteus ordered to destroy a village?
(a) The village did not pay taxes.
(b) The chief druid was born in that village.
(c) The village harbored Viet Cong.
(d) There is a case of the plague in that village.
4. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Scotland.
(b) In Ireland.
(c) At sea.
(d) At Stonehenge.
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
2. How does Tep die?
3. Where does Tep lead Hwll and his family?
4. Who is to lead the force to defend Sarum?
5. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)