Quiz: Twilight, The Two Rivers to The Castle
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
3. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
a) The War of the Roses.
b) The Black Death.
c) The Anarchy.
d) The Reformation.
4. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
a) Fifty years.
b) Seventy-five years.
c) One hundred years.
d) Twenty years.
5. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
a) He is hanged.
b) He meets his future wife.
This section contains 271 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)