|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
2. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Richard de Godefroi.
(d) Antonio Shockley.
3. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
4. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bell foundry.
(d) A tavern.
5. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(b) Bad weather.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute Fleming meets?
2. Whom does Nellie marry?
3. Who gives Jane shelter during a thunderstorm?
4. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
5. In what year does "The Calm" open?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)