|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
(b) Caius Porteus.
(d) Aulus Plautius.
2. In what year are rising wages regulated?
3. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
(b) Julius Caesar.
4. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 75 A.D.
(b) 1944 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 1915 A.D.
5. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Jane do before her initial application is accepted?
2. Who is Margaret's two-year-old brother?
3. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
4. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
5. What sort of business has made Edward Shockley prosperous?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)