|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king raises taxes on whom?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Icene.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Welsh.
2. Agnes Mason blames what for the spread of the plague?
(a) The Catholic church.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) The government.
3. What do the Romans call the area of Sarum?
(a) THe Stone Circle.
(c) The Baths.
4. What other job does Jane hold while she gains experience at a hospital?
5. From where does William atte Brigge sell his goods?
(a) From the back of Shockley's store.
(b) From the gate at Stonehenge.
(c) From a cart.
(d) From his boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
2. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
3. Who is appointed governor of Britannia?
4. In what year does "The Castle" open?
5. Where were Krona's sons killed?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)