|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Empire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the high priest?
2. In what year does "The Foundling" open?
3. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) Truman Montgomery.
(c) Winston Lee.
(d) John and Robert Wilson.
4. Where does Nellie go to avoid public whipping?
5. What does Nicholas do to escape suffering from the plague?
(a) Joins the navy.
(b) Becomes a monk.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Gets vaccinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
2. Who disobeys Agnes Mason's orders?
3. What is the occupation of Obidiah?
4. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
5. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)