|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are father and son.
2. Whom does Godefroi ask to escort his wife and children?
(a) The Royalists.
(b) German mercenaries.
(c) Forest Mason.
(d) John of Shockley.
3. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Antonio Shockley.
(b) Richard de Godefroi.
4. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) Dluc stabs her.
(c) Krona poisons her.
(d) In a sacrifice ceremony.
5. How many people live in the area which Krona rules?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hwll's companion?
2. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
3. In what year does "Twilight" open?
4. Who is the high priest?
5. How many years before the birth of Christ, or the Common Era (C.E.), does the novel open?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)