|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
(a) A monk said he will die if he leaves Sarum.
(b) He cannot find reliable maps.
(c) He is in love with the butcher's daughter.
(d) He believes the country is on the verge of civil war.
3. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Anarchy.
(b) The War of the Roses.
(c) The Reformation.
(d) The Black Death.
4. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Seventy-five years.
(d) One hundred years.
5. Where do Ulla and her children live after Tep's death?
(a) In the bear cave.
(c) Hwll's camp.
(d) In the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
2. How does Krona's bride die?
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
4. From where does Krona arrive?
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)