|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
2. From where does Krona arrive?
(c) The European continent.
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He is drafted into the king's army.
(c) He inherits the royal forest.
(d) He is hanged.
4. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
(a) They are pacifists.
(b) They paint trees blue.
(c) They engage in human sacrifice.
(d) They are vegetarian.
5. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
(a) Paying German mercenaries.
(b) Destroying Sarum before the Romans take over.
(c) Praying for an earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Roman Emperor decides to conquer Britain?
2. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
4. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
5. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)