|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are cousins.
2. How many children do Hwll and his companion have?
3. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(b) The Saxons and the Angles.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Picts and the Vandals.
4. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Antonio Shockley.
(c) Richard de Godefroi.
5. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) There is no longer enough game.
(b) He wants to become a druid.
(c) He has a second wife and family.
(d) He rapes Akun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
2. In what month does a civil war begin?
3. Instead of armed resistance, what does Tosutigus's plan involve?
4. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
5. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)