|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Tep leave the camp after three years?
(a) He has a second wife and family.
(b) He rapes Akun.
(c) There is no longer enough game.
(d) He wants to become a druid.
2. How does Krona's bride die?
(a) In a sacrifice ceremony.
(b) Krona poisons her.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) Dluc stabs her.
3. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
(a) Richard de Godefroi.
(d) Antonio Shockley.
4. What two tribes revolt against the Romans in 60 A.D.?
(a) The Picts and the Vandals.
(b) The Icene and the Trinovantes.
(c) The Cherokee and the Comanche.
(d) The Saxons and the Angles.
5. Where is Caius Porteus sent after he protests the policy of destroying villages?
(c) The salt mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the opening chapter does "The Barrow" begin?
2. Where were Krona's sons killed?
3. Whose daughter marries Porteus?
4. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
5. At what point in time does "The Henge" open?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)