|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Castle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Judean slave with whom Porteus has an affair?
2. What new name does Tosutigus earn?
(a) Tosutigus the Liar.
(b) Iron Hand.
(c) Blue Tree.
(d) Tosutigus the Defender.
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are brothers.
4. How does Tep die?
(b) Hunting accident.
(d) Ceremonial suicide.
5. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
(a) The barbarians.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Comanches.
(d) The Picts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ruling chief?
2. Why is Godefroi hesitant to travel?
3. Why does Claudius hate the Druids?
4. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
5. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)