|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1915 A.D.
(b) 75 A.D.
(c) 1944 A.D.
(d) 427 A.D.
2. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A stone church.
(b) A second castle.
(c) A ball park.
(d) A royal palace.
3. What ultimately happens to Godric as a result of his poaching?
(a) He meets his future wife.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He is drafted into the king's army.
(d) He inherits the royal forest.
4. The summer of 1139 began a time of political trouble known as ____________.
(a) The Reformation.
(b) The Anarchy.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The Black Death.
5. What Catholic becomes the English monarch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who precedes King Edward VI as ruler of England?
2. In what year are rising wages regulated?
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
4. To whom does Godefroi rent his sheep house?
5. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)