|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Krona's sons killed?
(a) In Scotland.
(b) At Stonehenge.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Ireland.
2. What do Abigail and Peter Mason remove from the cathedral?
(a) The collection box.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) A body.
3. In what year does "The Castle" open?
4. What illegal activity has Godric been pursuing?
(a) Alcohol distillation.
(b) Bank fraud.
5. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 75 A.D.
(b) 1915 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 1944 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William atte Brigge's wife's name?
2. Who threatens to punish the women if they disturb the peace again?
3. How are the high priest and the ruling chief related?
4. Who is chosen to build the new Stonehenge?
5. Rats with fleas bring what to England?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)