|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) Seventy-five years.
(b) One hundred years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To arm the militia.
(b) To become a thane.
(c) To travel to Delphi.
(d) To buy more slaves.
3. What war is taking place?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The Welsh war.
(c) The War of the Roses.
(d) The Anarchy.
4. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) Winston Lee.
(c) John and Robert Wilson.
(d) Truman Montgomery.
5. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
2. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
3. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
4. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
5. In what year does "Boney" open?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)