|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A bell foundry.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
2. Which side wins an important naval battle?
(a) The British.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The French.
3. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Spaniards.
(c) The Saxons.
(d) The Vandals.
4. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Lombards.
(b) The Huns.
(c) The Pelegians.
(d) The Greeks.
5. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(b) The Saxons.
(c) Scottish shepherds.
(d) German mercenaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter deliver his contraband?
2. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
3. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
4. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
5. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)