|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Lord Forest.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Will Shockley.
(d) Earl Godefroi.
2. Which side wins an important naval battle?
(a) The British.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Germans.
3. In what year does "The Rose" open?
4. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Spaniards.
(c) The Vandals.
(d) The Greeks.
5. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
Short Answer Questions
1. The residents of Sarum fear an invasion by whom?
2. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
3. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
4. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
5. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)