|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The Spanish Armada.
(c) The intervention of the United States.
(d) Austria's declaration of war against France.
2. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Missionary Corps.
(c) The Coast Guard.
(d) The Red Cross.
3. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1944 A.D.
(b) 427 A.D.
(c) 1915 A.D.
(d) 75 A.D.
4. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
(b) John Wilson.
5. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Huns.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
2. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
3. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
4. What war is taking place?
5. To whom is Porteus married?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)