|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Huns.
(d) The Greeks.
2. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
(a) The Vandals.
(b) The Vikings.
(c) The Picts.
(d) The Visigoths.
3. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
4. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Will Shockley.
(b) Earl Godefroi.
(c) Lord Forest.
(d) Adam Mason.
5. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
2. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
3. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
4. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
5. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)