|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Lombards.
(b) The Pelegians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Huns.
2. What influences Will's decision to move?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teachers.
(c) The news from America.
(d) A thunderstorm.
3. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
4. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) Truman Montgomery.
(c) John and Robert Wilson.
(d) Winston Lee.
5. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does "Boney" open?
2. Who commands the British naval forces?
3. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
4. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
5. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)