|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what service is Peter Wilson forced to serve?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Missionary Corps.
(c) The Coast Guard.
(d) The Red Cross.
2. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Huns.
(b) The Pelegians.
(c) The Lombards.
(d) The Greeks.
3. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) Winston Lee.
(b) John and Robert Wilson.
(c) Truman Montgomery.
4. What ruler commands the forces poised to attack England?
5. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The Spanish Armada.
(c) Austria's declaration of war against France.
(d) The intervention of the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the arrested labor activists sent?
2. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
3. What happens to the monks in the Viking attack of 878?
4. What sort of business does Benedict Mason own?
5. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)