|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thane Aelfwald announce that he will build?
(a) A stone church.
(b) A ball park.
(c) A second castle.
(d) A royal palace.
2. In what year does "The Rose" open?
3. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Pelegians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Lombards.
(d) The Huns.
4. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A port.
(b) A prison.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A cathedral.
5. In what year does "Twilight" open?
(a) 1915 A.D.
(b) 1944 A.D.
(c) 427 A.D.
(d) 75 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
2. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
3. What is John Wilson's occupation?
4. What is Peter Wilson's occupation?
5. To whom is Porteus married?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)