|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
(a) The Saxons.
(c) Scottish shepherds.
(d) German mercenaries.
2. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) Truman Montgomery.
(b) John and Robert Wilson.
(c) Winston Lee.
3. Which side wins an important naval battle?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French.
(c) The British.
(d) The Russians.
4. Porteus wants to use his money ______________.
(a) To buy more slaves.
(b) To arm the militia.
(c) To travel to Delphi.
(d) To become a thane.
5. Who arrives to fight Petrus and the German mercenaries?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Spaniards.
(c) The Vandals.
(d) The Saxons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Godfrey takes vows to become what?
2. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
3. In what year does "The Rose" open?
4. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
5. The Anglo Saxons are fighting an invasion by whom?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)