|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
(a) The Spanish Armada.
(b) Austria's declaration of war against France.
(c) The Black Death.
(d) The intervention of the United States.
2. Who is the governor at the school where Ralph teaches?
(a) Lord Forest.
(b) Adam Mason.
(c) Will Shockley.
(d) Earl Godefroi.
3. Who obtains the seat on the Forty-Eight instead of Michael Shockley?
(c) John Wilson.
4. In what year does "Boney" open?
5. What group is called heretical because of their belief in free will?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Lombards.
(c) The Huns.
(d) The Pelegians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
2. Whom does Petrus want to hire to defend Sarum?
3. What war is taking place?
4. Petrus travels to the estate of whose family?
5. What is the name of the local governmental council that Michael Shockley tries to join?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)