|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boney.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What influences Will's decision to move?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) The news from America.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
2. How long have the Roman legions been gone by the time "Twilight" opens?
(a) One hundred years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Seventy-five years.
3. Who moves to the Godefroi estate?
(a) John and Robert Wilson.
(c) Truman Montgomery.
(d) Winston Lee.
4. What sort of facility is Christchurch?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A prison.
(c) A port.
(d) A cathedral.
5. In what year does "The Two Rivers" open?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will Wilson decide to move?
2. In what year does "A Journey From Sarum" open?
3. What is John Wilson's occupation?
4. What historic event prevents Napoleon from attempting to invade England?
5. What ambition does Godfrey have for his son Oliver?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)