Journey to Sarum, The Barrow
• The novel opens in 7500 B.C.
• Hwll, Akun, and their children travel south and meet Tep.
• Tep leads Hwll and his family to Sarum.
• They live there peacefully for three years until Tep rapes Akun and leaves the camp.
• Tep is killed in a hunting accident and Ulla, his companion, takes her children and goes to live at Hwll's camp.
• Hwll and Ulla have four children together.
• The chapter "The Barrow" begins 3500 years later.
• Krona the Warrior leads a group of farmers, and they settle near a group of hunters led by Taku.
• The hunters and farmers argue over religion but reach a compromise.
• After Krona dies, his successor orders a tomb built.
• The chapter opens in 2000 B.C.
• Dluc is the high priest.
• Krona is the ruling chief.
• Dluc believes that the area will be destroyed if the gods are...
This section contains 1,382 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)