Journey to Sarum, The Barrow
* The novel opens in 7500 B.C.
* Hwll, Akun, and their children travel south and meet Tep.
* Tep leads Hwll and his family to Sarum.
* They live there peacefully for three years until Tep rapes Akun and leaves the camp.
* Tep is killed in a hunting accident and Ulla, his companion, takes her children and goes to live at Hwll's camp.
* Hwll and Ulla have four children together.
* The chapter "The Barrow" begins 3500 years later.
* Krona the Warrior leads a group of farmers, and they settle near a group of hunters led by Taku.
* The hunters and farmers argue over religion but reach a compromise.
* After Krona dies, his successor orders a tomb built.
* The chapter opens in 2000 B.C.
* Dluc is the high priest.
* Krona is the ruling chief.
* Dluc believes that the area will be destroyed if the gods are...
This section contains 1,174 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)