Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decision does Julia change her mind?
2. How does Mrs. DuFaure distract the policemen who are searching the basement?
3. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
4. What does Julia learn about Sarah from this person?
5. When did Sarah stop corresponding with the DuFaures?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
How are Julia's pregnancy and her search for Sarah related? Is the pregnancy--and Bertrand's opposition to it--an opportunity for her to look into Sarah's story? Is Sarah's story a counterweight to balance her discomfort about her marriage?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)