Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charla's relation to Bertrand?
2. What does the curator at the Memorial Museum tell Julia?
(a) That this is the center of attempts to memorialize the war and the deportations.
(b) That most people don't care what happened there.
(c) That interest in the history comes and goes in waves.
(d) That there's no escaping the shadow of what happened there.
3. What does the letter talk about?
(a) Sarah's art.
(b) Sarah's heartache.
(c) Sarah's parents.
(d) Sarah's charity work.
4. Where does Julia travel to, in her search for Sarah?
(c) New York.
5. How did Jules and Geneviève react when they stopped hearing from Sarah?
(a) They were relieved.
(b) They were confident in her.
(c) They were heartbroken.
(d) They always thought she would show up again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaspard DuFaure ask Julia?
2. What does Bertrand tell Julia about having a child?
3. When did Sarah stop corresponding with the DuFaures?
4. How old was Sarah when the DuFaures lost track of her?
5. Gaspard gives Julia a letter--who was it written to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)