Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decision does Julia change her mind?
(a) Publishing her story about Sarah.
(b) Having an abortion.
(c) Leaving Paris.
(d) Looking for Sarah.
2. How does Mrs. DuFaure distract the policemen who are searching the basement?
(a) She offers food and drink.
(b) She falls and claims to have injured her ankle.
(c) She weeps and makes a scene.
(d) She chats them up.
3. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
(a) Ruins of the former camp.
(b) A memorial for deported Jews.
(c) The camp is now low-income housing.
(d) A national park at the camp.
4. What does Julia learn about Sarah from this person?
(a) That his father had sent the DuFaures money for Sarah.
(b) That Sarah had emigrated to the U.S.
(c) That Sarah was still living in Paris.
(d) That Sarah had died.
5. When did Sarah stop corresponding with the DuFaures?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jules and Geneviève react when they stopped hearing from Sarah?
2. Who calls Julia to say that Mr. DuFaure would like to meet with her?
3. How does Gaspard DuFaure characterize Sarah?
4. Where is Sarah?
5. How does the narrator characterize the trip to Paris?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)