|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits home for Julia Jaramond when she sees a photo of Sarah?
(a) Sarah is Zoe's age.
(b) Sarah looks like Zoe.
(c) Sarah looks like her.
(d) She recognized Sarah.
2. Who is Gaspard DuFaure?
(a) Executor of Jules and Geneviève's estate.
(b) Son of Jules and Geneviève.
(c) Grandson of Jules and Geneviève.
(d) Nephew of Jules and Geneviève.
3. How old was Sarah when the DuFaures lost track of her?
4. What is Julia looking forward to doing?
(a) Divorcing Bertrand.
(b) Reuniting with Bertrand.
(c) Being free of the baby.
(d) Leaving Paris.
5. Who calls Julia to say that Mr. DuFaure would like to meet with her?
(d) Nathalie DuFaure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia tell Charla?
2. When did Gaspard DuFaure find out that Sarah was a Jewish refugee?
3. What message did Bertrand get when he returned home?
4. What is Julia's interview like, with the person Mara Rainsferd put her in touch with?
5. Where did Sarah go?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)