|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the DuFaures worried about Rachel?
(a) They are afraid that Rachel will die.
(b) They are afraid the doctor called the police.
(c) They are afraid that the infection will spread.
(d) They are afraid that Rachel's sickness is infectious.
2. What did Julia receive from the person she met at the nursing home?
(a) The key to the cubby where Sarah's brother died.
(b) Letters from Sarah to his father.
(c) A file on Sarah.
(d) Photos of Sarah.
3. What does Bertrand say he's going through?
(b) A mid-life crisis.
(c) Growing pains.
(d) A painful transition.
4. What is Julia looking forward to doing?
(a) Leaving Paris.
(b) Divorcing Bertrand.
(c) Being free of the baby.
(d) Reuniting with Bertrand.
5. Who is Mara Rainsferd?
(a) Mr. Rainsferd's daughter.
(b) Mr. Rainsferd's niece.
(c) Mr. Rainsferd's daughter-in-law.
(d) Mr. Rainsferd's second wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia travel to, in her search for Sarah?
2. What message did Bertrand get when he returned home?
3. What work did Sarah take in her new home?
4. What does Julia attend at rue Nélaton?
5. Who is Gaspard DuFaure?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)