|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the letter describe Sarah's feelings about peace?
(a) It has a bitter taste.
(b) It is a fleeting sensation.
(c) It doesn't exist.
(d) It is an illusion.
2. Where does Julia go to meet Gaspard DuFaure?
3. Who does Julia Jaramond tell Franck Lévy's information to?
4. What does Bertrand propose to Julia?
(a) Moving out.
(b) An abortion.
5. How does Mrs. DuFaure distract the policemen who are searching the basement?
(a) She weeps and makes a scene.
(b) She chats them up.
(c) She falls and claims to have injured her ankle.
(d) She offers food and drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter talk about?
2. Where does Julia go to meet the person Mara Rainsferd gave her contact info for?
3. What does Franck Lévy tell Julia Jaramond about Sarah?
4. Who is Richard Rainsferd?
5. How does Gaspard DuFaure characterize Sarah?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)