|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mara Rainsferd?
(a) Mr. Rainsferd's niece.
(b) Mr. Rainsferd's daughter.
(c) Mr. Rainsferd's second wife.
(d) Mr. Rainsferd's daughter-in-law.
2. How does this trip make Julia feel?
(a) Run down and exhausted.
(b) Deeply sad but energized to find the truth.
(c) Indignant at all the people who stayed silent and let this happen.
(d) Alive to injustice.
3. What does Julia learn about Sarah from this person?
(a) That Sarah had died.
(b) That Sarah was still living in Paris.
(c) That Sarah had emigrated to the U.S.
(d) That his father had sent the DuFaures money for Sarah.
4. What does Nathalie DuFaure tell Julia she found?
(a) Sarah's address.
(b) Sarah's phone number.
(c) Sarah's birth certificate.
(d) Sarah's wedding announcement.
5. Where does Julia go to meet the person Mara Rainsferd gave her contact info for?
(c) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah find when she gets back to her apartment?
2. What does the curator at the Memorial Museum tell Julia?
3. What does the narrator say about children surviving the deportations and camps?
4. Where does Charla locate Mr. and Mrs. R. J. Rainsferd?
5. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)