|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia learn about Sarah from this person?
(a) That Sarah was still living in Paris.
(b) That Sarah had emigrated to the U.S.
(c) That his father had sent the DuFaures money for Sarah.
(d) That Sarah had died.
2. Where does Charla locate Mr. and Mrs. R. J. Rainsferd?
3. What does Julia attend at rue Nélaton?
(a) A memorial service.
(b) A mock trial.
(c) A film screening.
(d) A huge gathering of survivors and others.
4. What was Rachel too weak for?
(a) To speak.
(b) To open her eyes.
(c) To be carried downstairs.
(d) To eat.
5. What does Julia tell Charla?
(a) That she is having an abortion.
(b) That she is having a baby.
(c) That she is depressed.
(d) That she might have found Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julia's interview like, with the person Mara Rainsferd put her in touch with?
2. How does the narrator characterize the trip to Paris?
3. Where does Julia go to meet Gaspard DuFaure?
4. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
5. Who is Gaspard DuFaure?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)