|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents tell the girl?
(a) That they will get the boy that night.
(b) That the boy will die.
(c) That the neighbors will find the boy.
(d) That they are not going home.
2. Where does the girl's parents' fear come from?
(a) The fascists.
(b) The aerial bombs.
(c) The economy.
(d) The Germans.
3. Who proposes to escape?
(c) The girl.
4. What happened then the girl and her family arrived at Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) Healthy people were separated from sick people.
(b) The people were put to work.
(c) The people were killed.
(d) The men and women were separated.
5. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
(a) The library.
(b) The pub.
(c) The club.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailments were NOT among the ailments described as afflicting the people at the new location?
2. What is Mame Tézac suffering?
3. What condition does the narrator say the people are in?
4. What does the narrator say the girl thinks about at her new location?
5. What does the girl do when her father tells her what is happening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What restrictions have the Jews had to obey under the Vichy government?
2. What is the opening scene of "Sarah's Key".
3. What does the girl do when the girls are separated from their mothers?
4. Describe the conditions at Beaune-la-Rolande.
5. How does it happen that two members of the family do not go with the police?
6. Describe Julia Jaramond's relationship with her husband.
7. When and where does "Sarah's Key" take place?
8. Where are the girl and her parents sent to, before their final destination?
9. What does Mame Tézac have to do with the events of the Vel d'Hiv' roundup?
10. What kind of writing does Julia do?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)