|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does the narrator say the people are in?
2. How does the narrator describe the conditions at Beaune-la-Rolande?
3. What is the girl's name?
4. What does Rachel become sick with?
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. How does the narrator describe how people felt about the girl's family?
(a) They were loved.
(b) They were reviled.
(c) They were not noticed.
(d) They were treated suspected as spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator explain the fact that Bamber did not know anything about Vel d'Hiv'?
2. What promise does the girl make to her brother?
3. What do the girl and Rachel take with them from Beaune-la-Rolande?
4. What does the narrator say the girl thinks about at her new location?
5. What do the people do when the orders come?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of writing does Julia do?
2. Describe the girl and her parents' departure for Beaune-la-Rolande.
3. What do the girl and her mother take with them when they leave their home?
4. What does Mame Tézac have to do with the events of the Vel d'Hiv' roundup?
5. What lead does Julia get for gathering more information about Vel d'Hiv' during her trip there?
6. What happens when the girl and her parents arrive at Beaune-la-Rolande?
7. What is the opening scene of "Sarah's Key".
8. What do the yellow stars signify?
9. Describe the conditions at Beaune-la-Rolande.
10. When and where does "Sarah's Key" take place?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)