Short Answer Questions Key
1. When is "Sarah's Key" set?
1942 and 2002.
2. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
3. What is the girls doing at the beginning of the novel?
Eavesdropping on her parents.
4. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
5. Where does the girl's parents' fear come from?
6. What is the girl's father's occupation?
7. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
8. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
9. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
Tell her to pack her things.
This section contains 4,594 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)