|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 241-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William's status when he calls Julia in New York?
(a) He is looking for true love after years of dating the wrong women.
(b) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(c) Also divorced.
(d) He is bored with his marriage and wants something more meaningful.
2. How old is the girl's brother?
3. Who does Julia Jaramond tell Franck Lévy's information to?
4. Where did Bertrand come home from?
5. Who in Bertrand's family knows about Julia's research about Sarah?
(b) Bertrand and his sisters.
(c) Bertrand and Mame Tézac.
(d) Only Bertrand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
2. How is the family transported away from their neighborhood?
3. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
4. What does Bertrand's family argue about at the nursing home?
5. What promise does the girl make to her brother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)