|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 241-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julia's interview like, with the person Mara Rainsferd put her in touch with?
(c) It keeps being postponed and ultimately never happened.
(d) Awkward because of language differences.
2. What makes Julia and Eduard sad?
(a) That William did not know his mother's past.
(b) That the trauma of the Holocaust was still present in William.
(c) That William should have repressed so many memories.
(d) That William should have inherited the fear of being locked up and abandoned.
3. What was Vélodrome d' Hiver before it was a holding site for Jews?
(a) A race track.
(b) A campground.
(c) A ghetto.
(d) A stadium.
4. What does Julia tell William over coffee?
(a) The ins and outs of Bertrand's family.
(b) The story of her marriage and its dissolution.
(c) The story of Vel d'Hiv'.
(d) Sarah's story.
5. What do the parents tell the girl?
(a) That they are not going home.
(b) That they will get the boy that night.
(c) That the boy will die.
(d) That the neighbors will find the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mame Tézac suffering?
2. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
3. What does William give Julia to read?
4. What does Bertrand propose to Julia?
5. Who is Amélie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)