|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180-240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the concierge do as the girl and her mother leave the building?
2. What does Julia tell Charla?
(a) That she might have found Sarah.
(b) That she is depressed.
(c) That she is having a baby.
(d) That she is having an abortion.
3. What does Julia attend at rue Nélaton?
(a) A huge gathering of survivors and others.
(b) A mock trial.
(c) A film screening.
(d) A memorial service.
4. What does the father do when the girl and her mother are leaving?
(a) Calls the neighbors for help.
(b) Emerges from hiding.
(c) Fights with the police.
(d) Shoots at the police.
5. How does the narrator describe the red-haired policeman's demeanor when the girl sees him at Beaune-la-Rolande?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Jews were deported from Vel d'Hiv' in July 1942?
2. When did Sarah stop corresponding with the DuFaures?
3. What is the girl's mother's reaction to this?
4. Who is Gaspard DuFaure?
5. Where do the police believe the boy is?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)