|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180-240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl do to her brother?
(a) Tells him to run away.
(b) Locks him in a cubby-hole.
(c) Loses sight of him.
(d) Tells him to hide.
2. What work did Sarah take in her new home?
(b) Social worker.
3. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
4. What does Franck Lévy tell Julia Jaramond about Sarah?
(a) That she died.
(b) That there is no information about her.
(c) That he heard from her recently.
(d) That he has her address.
5. How does the letter describe Sarah's feelings about peace?
(a) It is an illusion.
(b) It doesn't exist.
(c) It is a fleeting sensation.
(d) It has a bitter taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia consent to?
2. Where does Charla locate Mr. and Mrs. R. J. Rainsferd?
3. Where does Julia travel to, in her search for Sarah?
4. In what decision does Julia change her mind?
5. How does the narrator explain the fact that Bamber did not know anything about Vel d'Hiv'?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)