|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180-240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bamber notice about Julia?
(a) That she seems to be ill.
(b) That she looks faint.
(c) That she hasn't been touched by the site at all.
(d) That something is wrong.
2. What does Julia know instinctively about Mame Tézac's apartment?
(a) It was haunted.
(b) It was where her aunt had locked away her brother.
(c) It was going to be very expensive to restore.
(d) It had belonged to Jews.
3. What does the girl say is clear from the Doctor's demeanor when he comes to treat Rachel?
(a) He would not betray the girls' location.
(b) He was helping as many people as he could.
(c) He would not take care of a refugee.
(d) He will report them as Jews.
4. What does the girl do to take care of the other children?
(a) Finds food.
(b) Invents games.
(c) Tells stories.
(d) Steals from the guards.
5. How does the mother change at Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) She collapses from within.
(b) She becomes a shell of her former self.
(c) She gets sick and weak.
(d) She gets fierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people ordered to do?
2. Where do Julia and Bamber travel next?
3. How do the girl's parents react when they hear about the boy?
4. Who does Julia Jaramond tell Franck Lévy's information to?
5. What happened then the girl and her family arrived at Beaune-la-Rolande?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)