|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the father do when the girl falls ill?
(a) Buys her medicine.
(b) Abandons her.
(c) Takes her to a doctor.
(d) Comforts her.
2. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
(a) Tell her to pack her things.
(b) Arrest her.
(c) Warn her that the police are coming.
(d) Tell her to flee.
3. What is Julia dismayed by during this next stop?
(a) That there are now tourists paying money to be photographed in the ovens.
(b) That this is where the deportations took place.
(c) That the memorial is so small.
(d) That so few people seem to know what happened here.
4. What does the narrator say the girl thinks about at her new location?
(a) Why she has to wear a yellow star.
(b) When she will eat.
(c) How her brother will escape from the cubby.
(d) Where her friends are.
5. What does Bamber offer Julia?
(a) A shoulder to cry on.
(b) Time to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julia receive from the person she met at the nursing home?
2. What kind of food and drink did the girl and her mother find at their new location?
3. What does the plaque at Vel d'Hiv' tell passersby?
4. Where do the girl and Rachel go from Beaune-la-Rolande?
5. What does Sarah find when she gets back to her apartment?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)