|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertrand tell Julia when she becomes upset about his mother's apartment?
(a) That he knows about the cubby-hole.
(b) To calm down.
(c) That it had been completely gutted.
(d) That she is imagining things.
2. Where do the girl and Rachel go from Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) A swamp.
(b) A farmhouse.
(c) The city.
(d) The woods.
3. How long had the girl been at this new location before she became ill?
(c) She didn't know.
4. What hits home for Julia Jaramond when she sees a photo of Sarah?
(a) Sarah looks like her.
(b) Sarah is Zoe's age.
(c) Sarah looks like Zoe.
(d) She recognized Sarah.
5. How does the girl change at Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) She hardens.
(b) She becomes placid.
(c) She gets sick and becomes weak.
(d) She becomes fierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell the girl about their situation?
2. What happened then the girl and her family arrived at Beaune-la-Rolande?
3. How does Julia take this person's arrival at the nursing home?
4. How did the restrictions affect the girl?
5. What is the girl's father's occupation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)