|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this information about Sarah inspire in Julia?
(a) A desire to go to sleep.
(b) A desire to perform violent acts.
(c) A desire to find Sarah.
(d) A desire to get away from France.
2. What does the narrator say the girl thinks about at her new location?
(a) Where her friends are.
(b) When she will eat.
(c) Why she has to wear a yellow star.
(d) How her brother will escape from the cubby.
3. What does Julia learn about Sarah from this person?
(a) That Sarah had died.
(b) That Sarah had emigrated to the U.S.
(c) That his father had sent the DuFaures money for Sarah.
(d) That Sarah was still living in Paris.
4. How does Mrs. DuFaure distract the policemen who are searching the basement?
(a) She weeps and makes a scene.
(b) She offers food and drink.
(c) She falls and claims to have injured her ankle.
(d) She chats them up.
5. What is the girls doing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Being deported to a concentration camp.
(b) Fleeing from Paris.
(c) Eavesdropping on her parents.
(d) Hiding in a basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the concierge do as the girl and her mother leave the building?
2. What do the people do when the orders come?
3. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
4. How does the girl change at Beaune-la-Rolande?
5. What does the father do when the girl and her mother are leaving?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)