|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents tell the girl?
(a) That the boy will die.
(b) That they will get the boy that night.
(c) That they are not going home.
(d) That the neighbors will find the boy.
2. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
(a) The library.
(b) The club.
(c) The pub.
(d) The basement.
3. What does Bamber offer Julia?
(c) A shoulder to cry on.
(d) Time to talk.
4. What is Bertrand's reaction when Julia tells him about her pregnancy?
(a) He is unhappy about it.
(b) He tells her to abort it.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) He is thrilled.
5. What was Rachel too weak for?
(a) To open her eyes.
(b) To be carried downstairs.
(c) To eat.
(d) To speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beaune-la-Rolande?
2. What does the concierge do as the girl and her mother leave the building?
3. What do the police take from the women at Beaune-la-Rolande?
4. How many Jews were deported from Vel d'Hiv' in July 1942?
5. Who does Julia Jaramond tell Franck Lévy's information to?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)