|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people do when the orders come?
(a) They hide.
(b) They resist.
(c) They riot.
(d) They comply.
2. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
3. How does the narrator explain the fact that Bamber did not know anything about Vel d'Hiv'?
(a) She was not Jewish.
(b) She was young.
(c) She was old.
(d) She was British.
4. What promise does the girl make to her brother?
(a) To take care of him.
(b) Never to forget him.
(c) To come back that evening.
(d) To be back as soon as possible.
5. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
(a) The pub.
(b) The club.
(c) The library.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police take from the women at Beaune-la-Rolande?
2. What makes Julia worry when she gets pregnant?
3. When is "Sarah's Key" set?
4. What was Vélodrome d' Hiver before it was a holding site for Jews?
5. What happened then the girl and her family arrived at Beaune-la-Rolande?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)