|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the girls during the escape?
(a) They are caught and sent back.
(b) They have to kill a guard.
(c) They get out without any incidents.
(d) The red-haired policeman catches them.
2. What does the narrator say the girl thinks about at her new location?
(a) Where her friends are.
(b) When she will eat.
(c) How her brother will escape from the cubby.
(d) Why she has to wear a yellow star.
3. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
4. What does the girl do when her father tells her what is happening?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Becomes hysterical.
5. What is Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) A prison.
(b) A ghetto.
(c) A holding camp.
(d) A concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl?
2. When is "Sarah's Key" set?
3. What is the girl's father's occupation?
4. What does Bertrand tell Julia when she becomes upset about his mother's apartment?
5. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)