|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator explain the fact that Bamber did not know anything about Vel d'Hiv'?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was old.
(c) She was not Jewish.
(d) She was British.
2. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
(a) Arrest her.
(b) Tell her to pack her things.
(c) Warn her that the police are coming.
(d) Tell her to flee.
3. What condition does the narrator say the people are in?
4. What does the father do when the girl falls ill?
(a) Abandons her.
(b) Buys her medicine.
(c) Comforts her.
(d) Takes her to a doctor.
5. What is Mame Tézac suffering?
(a) Multiple sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe how people felt about the girl's family?
2. What does the neighbor say as the girl and her mother leave?
3. How does the girl spend her time at the new location?
4. What does the concierge do as the girl and her mother leave the building?
5. What do the police take from the women at Beaune-la-Rolande?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)