|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel become sick with?
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
(a) French police.
(b) The girl's cousin.
(c) German police.
(d) A neighbor.
3. What does the plaque at Vel d'Hiv' tell passersby?
(a) Never let the Germans forget.
(b) Never forget.
(c) Never let this happen again.
(d) Never let this site be built on.
4. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
(a) Tell her to flee.
(b) Tell her to pack her things.
(c) Arrest her.
(d) Warn her that the police are coming.
5. Who proposes to escape?
(d) The girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailments were NOT among the ailments described as afflicting the people at the new location?
2. What do the police take from the women at Beaune-la-Rolande?
3. What is the girl's father's occupation?
4. How many Jews were deported from Vel d'Hiv' in July 1942?
5. What condition does the narrator say the people are in?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)