|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 59-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel become sick with?
(c) Scarlet fever.
2. What does the girl say is clear from the Doctor's demeanor when he comes to treat Rachel?
(a) He will report them as Jews.
(b) He would not take care of a refugee.
(c) He would not betray the girls' location.
(d) He was helping as many people as he could.
3. What do the police take from the women at Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) Their valuables.
(b) Information about their crimes against the German state.
(c) All their possessions except one set of clothing.
(d) Their names.
4. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
(b) Prague and Paris.
5. How did the police react when the mother objected to going?
(a) They beat her.
(b) They gave her more time.
(c) They let her stay.
(d) They pushed her along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertrand's reaction when Julia tells him about her pregnancy?
2. What is stamped on the family's identity cards?
3. What do the people do when the orders come?
4. What is the girl's mother's reaction to this?
5. What does the mother tell the girl?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)