|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's father's occupation?
(d) Factory foreman.
2. What does the plaque at Vel d'Hiv' tell passersby?
(a) Never forget.
(b) Never let the Germans forget.
(c) Never let this happen again.
(d) Never let this site be built on.
3. What is Mame Tézac suffering?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
4. Why is the girl angry with her father?
(a) She wants him to fight for her.
(b) She thinks he is preparing to abandon her.
(c) She doesn't think he cares about her brother.
(d) She resents his powerlessness.
5. What does the father tell the girl about their situation?
(a) They are being made to pay for someone's sins.
(b) They have to fight if they're going to survive.
(c) They are going to die.
(d) There's nothing they can do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertrand's reaction when Julia tells him about her pregnancy?
2. Where are the people transported to?
3. What does the neighbor say as the girl and her mother leave?
4. How do the DuFaures respond to what Sarah tells them?
5. What is Bertrand's attitude toward Julia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)