|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the red-haired policeman's demeanor when the girl sees him at Beaune-la-Rolande?
2. What does the girl say is clear from the Doctor's demeanor when he comes to treat Rachel?
(a) He will report them as Jews.
(b) He would not betray the girls' location.
(c) He was helping as many people as he could.
(d) He would not take care of a refugee.
3. What does Bamber offer Julia?
(a) A shoulder to cry on.
(c) Time to talk.
4. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
(b) Prague and Paris.
5. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
(a) German police.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) French police.
(d) The girl's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the restrictions affect the girl?
2. How do the DuFaures respond to what Sarah tells them?
3. What do the girl and Rachel take with them from Beaune-la-Rolande?
4. What does Bamber notice about Julia?
5. What makes Julia worry when she gets pregnant?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)