|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180-240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl change at Beaune-la-Rolande?
(a) She gets sick and becomes weak.
(b) She becomes fierce.
(c) She hardens.
(d) She becomes placid.
2. What do the DuFaures insist to the police?
(a) That Rachel needed medical attention.
(b) That they were not hiding Rachel.
(c) That Jews deserved doctors as well as everyone else.
(d) That Rachel hadn't done anything wrong.
3. What hits home for Julia Jaramond when she sees a photo of Sarah?
(a) Sarah is Zoe's age.
(b) She recognized Sarah.
(c) Sarah looks like her.
(d) Sarah looks like Zoe.
4. In what decision does Julia change her mind?
(a) Looking for Sarah.
(b) Publishing her story about Sarah.
(c) Leaving Paris.
(d) Having an abortion.
5. What was Rachel too weak for?
(a) To eat.
(b) To open her eyes.
(c) To be carried downstairs.
(d) To speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Starzynskis?
2. Where do the girl and Rachel go from Beaune-la-Rolande?
3. What do the police tell the people?
4. Where are the people transported to?
5. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)