|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180-240.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rachel too weak for?
(a) To be carried downstairs.
(b) To eat.
(c) To speak.
(d) To open her eyes.
2. What does Nathalie DuFaure tell Julia she found?
(a) Sarah's address.
(b) Sarah's birth certificate.
(c) Sarah's phone number.
(d) Sarah's wedding announcement.
3. How did Jules and Geneviève react when they stopped hearing from Sarah?
(a) They were relieved.
(b) They always thought she would show up again.
(c) They were heartbroken.
(d) They were confident in her.
4. What do the DuFaures try to do when the police come?
(a) Get information from the police about the war.
(b) Prevent them taking Rachel.
(c) Find out whether they will be taken as well.
(d) Tell the police where other Jews are hiding.
5. What do Julia and Guillaume find at their destination?
(a) The camp is now low-income housing.
(b) A memorial for deported Jews.
(c) A national park at the camp.
(d) Ruins of the former camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this trip make Julia feel?
2. What does Bertrand tell Julia when she becomes upset about his mother's apartment?
3. What does the letter talk about?
4. What does Julia tell Charla?
5. When did Gaspard DuFaure find out that Sarah was a Jewish refugee?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)