1. When is "Sarah's Key" set?
(a) 1941 and 1996.
(c) 1942 and 2002.
2. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
(c) Prague and Paris.
3. What is the girls doing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Being deported to a concentration camp.
(b) Fleeing from Paris.
(c) Hiding in a basement.
(d) Eavesdropping on her parents.
4. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
5. Where does the girl's parents' fear come from?
(a) The fascists.
(b) The aerial bombs.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The economy.
6. What is the girl's father's occupation?
(c) Factory foreman.
7. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
(a) The library.
(b) The basement.
(c) The club.
(d) The pub.
8. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) French police.
(c) The girl's cousin.
(d) German police.
9. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
(a) Tell her to pack her things.
(b) Warn her that the police are coming.
(c) Tell her to flee.
(d) Arrest her.
This section contains 4,594 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)