1. When is "Sarah's Key" set?
(c) 1942 and 2002.
(d) 1941 and 1996.
2. Where is "Sarah's Key" set?
(d) Prague and Paris.
3. What is the girls doing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Being deported to a concentration camp.
(b) Eavesdropping on her parents.
(c) Hiding in a basement.
(d) Fleeing from Paris.
4. What language are the girl's parent's speaking?
5. Where does the girl's parents' fear come from?
(a) The fascists.
(b) The aerial bombs.
(c) The economy.
(d) The Germans.
6. What is the girl's father's occupation?
(c) Factory foreman.
7. Where does the girl's father spend time when he is not working?
(a) The basement.
(b) The club.
(c) The pub.
(d) The library.
8. Who is at the door when there is a knock?
(a) The girl's cousin.
(b) French police.
(c) German police.
(d) A neighbor.
9. What do the people at the door tell the girl's mother to do?
(a) Warn her that the police are coming.
(b) Tell her to pack her things.
(c) Tell her to flee.
(d) Arrest her.
This section contains 4,594 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)