Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
2. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
Describe the character of Ian in "Blasted". How old is Ian? For what paper is he a journalist? How old is Ian?
Describe the setting of "Cleansed" and the character of Tinker. How is the setting revealed? Through exposition or through visual elements?
Discuss the theme of impossibility of human connection in "Crave". How is this theme reflected in the other works in the anthology?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)