Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
2. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
Describe the character of Grace in "Cleansed". What characters in the other plays of the anthology is Grace comparable to? How?
Discuss the theme of sexual violence in "Blasted". In what other plays in the anthology does this theme take a central role?
Discuss and describe the characters of Carl and Rod in the narrative as well as the theme of forbidden love. How do Carl and Rod represent this theme?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)