|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
2. There are no what in "Crave"?
3. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
4. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
5. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of Ian in "Blasted". How old is Ian? For what paper is he a journalist? How old is Ian?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of "self-inflicted pain" and the actions of Hippolytus in Scenes 6 and 7 of "Phaedra's Love". In what way does Hippolytus seek his own demise?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the characters of Carl and Rod in the narrative as well as the theme of forbidden love. How do Carl and Rod represent this theme?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)