|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
2. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
3. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
4. There are no what in "Crave"?
5. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Seneca's play Phaedra and the character of Hippolytus. How is Hippolytus described in Seneca's play? How does he differ in "Phaedra's Love"?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the setting and physical elements of "Crave". What does the author write by way of stage directions?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of sexual desire in "Phaedra's Love". How is the theme of love perverted by Kane?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)