|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
2. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
3. How long is the film "Skin"?
4. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
5. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Strophe and Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love". Is this element reflected in Seneca's play?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Grace in "Cleansed". What characters in the other plays of the anthology is Grace comparable to? How?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of sexual desire in "Phaedra's Love". How is the theme of love perverted by Kane?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)