|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
2. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(b) A's personality.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her own demise.
3. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
4. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Their failure.
(b) Her joy.
(c) Her childhood.
5. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
2. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
3. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
4. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
5. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is described in the introduction for "4.48 Psychosis"?
2. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
3. What is the central theme of "Crave"? How is this illustrated through the characters?
4. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
5. What characters are central in the first half of "Crave"? What do they discuss?
6. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
7. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" describe death? What treatment does she describe in her past?
8. Discuss the character dynamic in the first half of "Crave." Who pursues who?
9. Why is Grace beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"? Who appears to her in this scene?
10. What does C discuss regarding men and sex in Part 2 of "Crave"?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)