|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
2. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She's in love with him.
(c) She fears him.
(d) She wishes to be him.
3. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
(c) In love with the world.
(d) A skinhead.
5. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 16 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
2. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
3. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
5. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the character dynamic in the first half of "Crave." Who pursues who?
2. How does "4.48 Psychosis" reflect an Aristotilian aesthetic?
3. What does C discuss regarding men and sex in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. What takes place while Billy is at Marcia's apartment in "Skin"?
5. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"? Where does Billy flee?
6. What theme is central in the play "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this tie to the other plays of the anthology?
7. What characters are central in the first half of "Crave"? What do they discuss?
8. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
9. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
10. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)