|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her own demise.
(b) A's personality.
(c) Her life.
2. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
3. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He can't be her friend.
(b) He told her mother about them.
(c) He is married.
(d) He loves her.
4. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
(a) Her grandfater.
(b) Her father and grandfather.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
5. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
2. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
3. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
4. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
5. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)