|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Grand Inquisition.
(b) The Ending.
(c) The Arian Revolt.
2. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
3. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(c) Hash browns.
(d) Blood pudding.
4. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(a) C and M.
(b) B and A.
5. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She's in love with him.
(b) She fears him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She wishes to be him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
2. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
3. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
4. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
5. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tinker attempt to help Grace in the second half of "Cleansed"?
2. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" describe death? What treatment does she describe in her past?
3. In what state does the protagonist awaken in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
4. Discuss the character dynamic in the first half of "Crave." Who pursues who?
5. Why does Kane cite the atrocities of the world in "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this relate to other plays of the anthology?
6. What happens at the cafe in "Skin"?
7. What is the central theme of "Crave"? How does this relate to the other works in the anthology?
8. What plot threads emerge in the second half of "Cleansed"?
9. What theme is central in the play "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this tie to the other plays of the anthology?
10. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)