|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
2. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
3. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
4. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Live life to it's fullest.
(b) Get high.
(c) Kill her neighbor.
(d) Kill herself.
5. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) A's personality.
(b) Her own demise.
(c) Her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
2. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
3. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
4. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
5. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what state does the protagonist awaken in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
2. Discuss the setting of "Crave." How does the setting evoke the play's themes?
3. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
4. What does the play "4.48 Psychosis" begin with in its opening? What is the protagonist's objective?
5. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" resemble Sarah Kane?
6. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
7. Why is Grace beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"? Who appears to her in this scene?
8. What is described in the introduction for "4.48 Psychosis"?
9. How does Tinker attempt to help Grace in the second half of "Cleansed"?
10. What plot threads emerge in the second half of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)