|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
2. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
2. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
3. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
4. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
5. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)