|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(a) B and A.
(d) C and M.
2. "Skin" begins in a flat located where?
(b) North London.
(d) South London.
3. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
4. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Helps her.
(b) Pay's her.
(c) Gives her heoin.
(d) Has sex with her.
5. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The black room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The red room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
2. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
3. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
4. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
5. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)