|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
2. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
3. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
4. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Live life to it's fullest.
(b) Get high.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her neighbor.
5. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
2. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
5. There are no what in "Crave"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
2. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
3. What plot threads emerge in the second half of "Cleansed"?
4. What does the play "4.48 Psychosis" begin with in its opening? What is the protagonist's objective?
5. What characters are central in the first half of "Crave"? What do they discuss?
6. Discuss the character dynamic in the first half of "Crave." Who pursues who?
7. Why is Grace beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"? Who appears to her in this scene?
8. What does C discuss regarding men and sex in Part 2 of "Crave"?
9. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" describe death? What treatment does she describe in her past?
10. What is described in the introduction for "4.48 Psychosis"?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)