|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
2. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
3. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
4. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
5. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
2. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
3. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
4. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
5. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
2. What plot threads emerge in the second half of "Cleansed"?
3. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
4. What theme is central in the play "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this tie to the other plays of the anthology?
5. What does C discuss regarding men and sex in Part 2 of "Crave"?
6. In what state does the protagonist awaken in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
7. What takes place while Billy is at Marcia's apartment in "Skin"?
8. Why does Kane cite the atrocities of the world in "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this relate to other plays of the anthology?
9. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
10. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)