|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
2. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(a) Hash browns.
(b) Blood pudding.
3. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A groomsman.
(b) The bride.
(c) A little girl.
(d) The groom.
4. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
5. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
4. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
5. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the central theme of "Crave"? How is this illustrated through the characters?
2. What theme is central in the play "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this tie to the other plays of the anthology?
3. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
4. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
5. What is the central theme of "Crave"? How does this relate to the other works in the anthology?
6. What happens at the cafe in "Skin"?
7. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
8. Why does Kane cite the atrocities of the world in "4.48 Psychosis"? How does this relate to other plays of the anthology?
9. What takes place while Billy is at Marcia's apartment in "Skin"?
10. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)