|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
2. There are no what in "Crave"?
(a) Stage directions.
3. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(a) Blood pudding.
(d) Hash browns.
5. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
3. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
4. How long is the film "Skin"?
5. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
2. Discuss the character dynamic in the first half of "Crave." Who pursues who?
3. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" resemble Sarah Kane?
4. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
5. What is the central theme of "Crave"? How does this relate to the other works in the anthology?
6. What does the play "4.48 Psychosis" begin with in its opening? What is the protagonist's objective?
7. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
8. Why is Grace beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"? Who appears to her in this scene?
9. What takes place while Billy is at Marcia's apartment in "Skin"?
10. How does Tinker attempt to help Grace in the second half of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)