|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
2. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 35 minutes.
(d) 16 minutes.
3. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
4. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She wishes to be him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She's in love with him.
(d) She fears him.
5. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
(a) A potato plant.
(b) A rose garden.
(c) A drink.
(d) A marijuana plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
3. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
4. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
5. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)