|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
(a) The government.
(b) An abusive childhood.
(c) A former murder conviction.
(d) The brutality of war.
2. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
(a) A library.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A grocery store.
3. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
4. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
5. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 16 minutes.
(c) 22 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
2. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
3. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
4. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
5. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)