|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused B.
(b) The pain he has caused C.
(c) The pain he has caused M.
(d) The pain he has caused himself..
2. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
3. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A black wedding.
(b) An Indian wedding.
(c) A Greek wedding.
(d) A Hindu wedding.
4. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
5. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(b) Her joy.
(c) Their failure.
(d) Her childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
2. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
3. How long is the film "Skin"?
4. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
5. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What acts of love are presented in the ending of "Cleansed"?
2. For whom did Kane write "Skin"? Who is the film's central character?
3. What takes place while Billy is at Marcia's apartment in "Skin"?
4. What plot threads emerge in the second half of "Cleansed"?
5. What is B's central role in "Crave"? What does he express in the ending?
6. What character does M take on in the second half of "Crave"? How does A change in Part 2?
7. How does "4.48 Psychosis" reflect an Aristotilian aesthetic?
8. What characters are central in the first half of "Crave"? What do they discuss?
9. What happens at the cafe in "Skin"?
10. What does C discuss regarding men and sex in Part 2 of "Crave"?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)