|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tinker inject Graham in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) The arm.
(b) The ear.
(c) The foot.
(d) The eye.
2. What does Tinker give Grace before leaving in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) A laxative.
(b) A sedative.
3. How do the citizens feel about Hippolytus in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) They despise him.
(c) They admire him.
(d) They would die for him.
4. What industry does Cate say she is trying to get into in "Blasted"?
5. Who rapes and kills Strophe in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Phaedra and Theseus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
2. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. What season is it in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who does Ian ask Cate to find in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
5. What does the doctor say Hippolytus needs to do in Scene 2 of "Phaedra's Love"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the public want to do to Hippolytus in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"? What does Hippolytus reveal to Strophe?
2. What takes place in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"? How much time elapsed from Scene 1?
3. What conversation takes place between Ian and Cate when they first arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
4. What is the central theme of "Phaedra's Love"?
5. What do Carl and Rod represent symbolically in "Cleansed"?
6. How does Hippolytus take on the role of protagonist in "Phaedra's Love"?
7. What does Cate do while Ian is in the bathroom in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
8. What are Carl and Rod discussing in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
9. How does the soldier describe his girlfriend's death in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
10. Who visits Hippolytus in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"? What does Hippolytus tell him?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)