|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
2. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
3. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
5. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
6. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
7. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The black room.
(c) The red room.
(d) The white room.
8. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
9. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused M.
(b) The pain he has caused C.
(c) The pain he has caused himself..
(d) The pain he has caused B.
10. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Arian Revolt.
(c) The Grand Inquisition.
(d) The Ending.
11. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
12. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
13. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
14. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
(a) Channel 4.
(b) Channel 8.
(c) Channel 13.
(d) Channel 7.
15. There are no what in "Crave"?
(b) Stage directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
3. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
5. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)