|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused himself..
(b) The pain he has caused M.
(c) The pain he has caused C.
(d) The pain he has caused B.
2. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The red room.
3. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
4. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
5. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
6. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(b) Hash browns.
(c) Blood pudding.
7. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
8. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
(a) An abusive childhood.
(b) The brutality of war.
(c) A former murder conviction.
(d) The government.
9. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
10. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
(a) Channel 7.
(b) Channel 8.
(c) Channel 13.
(d) Channel 4.
11. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
12. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her daughter.
13. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
(a) A skinhead.
(d) In love with the world.
14. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
15. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her joy.
(c) Their failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
2. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
3. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
4. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
5. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)