|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
4. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
(a) The brutality of war.
(b) The government.
(c) A former murder conviction.
(d) An abusive childhood.
6. There are no what in "Crave"?
(a) Stage directions.
7. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
8. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
9. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
10. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
11. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Kill her neighbor.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Get high.
(d) Live life to it's fullest.
12. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The groom.
(b) A groomsman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) The bride.
13. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Their failure.
(c) Her joy.
14. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A swastika.
(b) A peace sign.
(c) A rope.
(d) A dagger.
15. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
(a) Leaving her husband.
(b) Avoiding pain.
(c) Quitting smoking.
(d) Going to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
2. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
3. How long is the film "Skin"?
4. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
5. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)