|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
2. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(c) C and M.
(d) B and A.
3. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
4. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
5. There are no what in "Crave"?
(c) Stage directions.
6. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
7. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Things We Said Today."
(b) "Octopus's Garden."
(c) "Hey Jude."
(d) "A Day in the Life."
8. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A swastika.
(b) A peace sign.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A rope.
9. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
10. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
11. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
(a) Avoiding pain.
(b) Quitting smoking.
(c) Going to court.
(d) Leaving her husband.
12. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
(a) Tells him to prove it.
(b) Reciprocates his feelings.
(c) Rejects him.
(d) Says he is lying.
13. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
14. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her daughter.
15. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 16 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
2. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
3. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
4. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
5. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)