|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The bride.
(b) A groomsman.
(c) The groom.
(d) A little girl.
4. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
5. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
(a) Says he is lying.
(b) Rejects him.
(c) Tells him to prove it.
(d) Reciprocates his feelings.
6. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
(a) Channel 13.
(b) Channel 4.
(c) Channel 8.
(d) Channel 7.
7. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 16 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
8. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(c) A rapist or pedophile.
(d) A cop.
9. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
10. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
11. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
12. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
13. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
14. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The black room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The white room.
15. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the protagonist imagine waking to find her dead in "4.48 Psychosis"?
2. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
3. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
4. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
5. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)