|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
2. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
3. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
4. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A black wedding.
(b) A Hindu wedding.
(c) A Greek wedding.
(d) An Indian wedding.
5. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A little girl.
(b) The bride.
(c) A groomsman.
(d) The groom.
6. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(c) C and M.
(d) B and A.
7. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
8. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Has sex with her.
(b) Gives her heoin.
(c) Pay's her.
(d) Helps her.
9. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
10. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The white room.
11. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
12. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her soul.
13. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
14. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her aunt.
15. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
2. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
3. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
4. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
5. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)