|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
2. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
3. Who is Billy's old black neighbor in "Skin"?
4. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A speach.
(d) The words "I love you."
5. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
6. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
7. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
8. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Hindu wedding.
(b) A black wedding.
(c) An Indian wedding.
(d) A Greek wedding.
9. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The red room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The black room.
10. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She became pregnant.
(b) She found god.
(c) She got married.
(d) She got herpes.
11. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A groomsman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) The groom.
(d) The bride.
12. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
13. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
14. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(b) C and M.
(d) B and A.
15. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Their failure.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
2. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
3. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
4. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
5. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)