|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
2. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
3. Who is Billy's old black neighbor in "Skin"?
4. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
5. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
6. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
7. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
8. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her joy.
(d) Their failure.
9. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
10. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The groom.
(b) A little girl.
(c) The bride.
(d) A groomsman.
11. Who does the protagonist imagine waking to find her dead in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her mother.
12. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
13. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Grand Inquisition.
(c) The Arian Revolt.
(d) The Ending.
14. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
15. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(c) Blood pudding.
(d) Hash browns.
Short Answer Questions
1. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
2. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
3. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
5. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)