|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(c) A cop.
(d) A rapist or pedophile.
2. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her own demise.
(b) A's personality.
(c) Her life.
4. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
5. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
(a) Write a book.
(c) Have children.
(d) Get married.
6. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
7. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
8. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
9. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
10. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
11. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A rope.
(b) A swastika.
(c) A peace sign.
(d) A dagger.
12. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
13. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(c) C and M.
(d) B and A.
14. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
15. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Greek wedding.
(b) An Indian wedding.
(c) A Hindu wedding.
(d) A black wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
2. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
3. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
4. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
5. There are no what in "Crave"?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)