|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
2. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
3. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She got herpes.
(b) She got married.
(c) She became pregnant.
(d) She found god.
4. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
5. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
(a) Her grandfater.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her father and grandfather.
6. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(a) Blood pudding.
(d) Hash browns.
7. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Ending.
(c) The Arian Revolt.
(d) The Grand Inquisition.
8. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
9. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
10. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
11. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
(a) A former murder conviction.
(b) The brutality of war.
(c) The government.
(d) An abusive childhood.
12. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
13. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(b) Her own demise.
(c) A's personality.
(d) Her life.
14. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Hindu wedding.
(b) An Indian wedding.
(c) A black wedding.
(d) A Greek wedding.
15. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
2. "Skin" begins in a flat located where?
3. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
4. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
5. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)