|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
2. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
(a) The words "I love you."
(b) A prayer.
(c) A speach.
3. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
4. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Hey Jude."
(b) "Things We Said Today."
(c) "A Day in the Life."
(d) "Octopus's Garden."
5. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(c) A rapist or pedophile.
(d) A cop.
6. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride.
(c) A groomsman.
(d) A little girl.
7. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
8. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
9. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The red room.
10. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He can't be her friend.
(b) He is married.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He told her mother about them.
11. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Ending.
(b) The Grand Inquisition.
(c) The Arian Revolt.
12. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
13. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
14. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She found god.
(b) She became pregnant.
(c) She got married.
(d) She got herpes.
15. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Live life to it's fullest.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill her neighbor.
(d) Get high.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
2. Who does the protagonist imagine waking to find her dead in "4.48 Psychosis"?
3. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
4. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
5. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)