|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The red room.
2. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
3. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her love.
4. Where does Scene 11 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The black room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The white room.
5. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) B and A.
(d) C and M.
6. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
7. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
8. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(a) Hash browns.
(d) Blood pudding.
9. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He can't be her friend.
(b) He is married.
(c) He told her mother about them.
(d) He loves her.
10. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her own demise.
(c) Her life.
(d) A's personality.
11. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(a) A rapist or pedophile.
(c) A cop.
12. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Helps her.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Gives her heoin.
(d) Pay's her.
13. "Skin" begins in a flat located where?
(a) North London.
(c) South London.
14. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She got herpes.
(b) She found god.
(c) She became pregnant.
(d) She got married.
15. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused himself..
(b) The pain he has caused M.
(c) The pain he has caused C.
(d) The pain he has caused B.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
2. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
3. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
4. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
5. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)