|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He told her mother about them.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is married.
(d) He can't be her friend.
2. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
3. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
4. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
5. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
6. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Hey Jude."
(b) "Octopus's Garden."
(c) "A Day in the Life."
(d) "Things We Said Today."
7. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
8. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her own demise.
(c) Her life.
(d) A's personality.
9. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
10. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
11. There are no what in "Crave"?
(a) Stage directions.
12. Who is Billy's old black neighbor in "Skin"?
13. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
(a) A marijuana plant.
(b) A rose garden.
(c) A potato plant.
(d) A drink.
14. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Her joy.
(c) Their failure.
(d) Her childhood.
15. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
2. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
3. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
4. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
5. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)