|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
2. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(b) Blood pudding.
(d) Hash browns.
3. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Pay's her.
(b) Gives her heoin.
(c) Helps her.
(d) Has sex with her.
4. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
5. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
6. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
7. There are no what in "Crave"?
(b) Stage directions.
8. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Ending.
(b) The Arian Revolt.
(d) The Grand Inquisition.
9. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A little girl.
(b) The groom.
(c) The bride.
(d) A groomsman.
10. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
11. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
12. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
13. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Hey Jude."
(b) "Things We Said Today."
(c) "A Day in the Life."
(d) "Octopus's Garden."
14. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She became pregnant.
(b) She got herpes.
(c) She got married.
(d) She found god.
15. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
2. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
3. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
4. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
5. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)