|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
2. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
3. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
5. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
6. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The groom.
(c) A groomsman.
(d) A little girl.
7. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
8. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The red room.
9. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
10. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
11. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The white room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The red room.
12. Who is Billy's old black neighbor in "Skin"?
13. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her love.
14. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
15. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 11 of "Cleansed" take place?
2. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
3. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
4. There are no what in "Crave"?
5. How long is the film "Skin"?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)