|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The red room.
(d) The black room.
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
3. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
4. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
5. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
(a) Says he is lying.
(b) Reciprocates his feelings.
(c) Rejects him.
(d) Tells him to prove it.
6. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
7. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Grand Inquisition.
(b) The Arian Revolt.
(c) The Ending.
8. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
9. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
10. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(a) A rapist or pedophile.
(b) A cop.
11. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
12. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
13. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
14. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Get high.
(b) Kill her neighbor.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Live life to it's fullest.
15. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She's in love with him.
(b) She fears him.
(c) She wishes to be him.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
2. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
5. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)