|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Hindu wedding.
(b) A black wedding.
(c) A Greek wedding.
(d) An Indian wedding.
2. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
(b) Betrayed him.
(c) Murdered someone.
(d) Killed himself.
3. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
(a) Avoiding pain.
(b) Quitting smoking.
(c) Leaving her husband.
(d) Going to court.
4. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
5. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
6. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
(a) Their failure.
(c) Her joy.
(d) Her childhood.
7. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
8. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
9. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
10. There are no what in "Crave"?
(d) Stage directions.
11. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) A's personality.
(c) Her own demise.
(d) Her life.
12. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
13. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Ending.
(b) The Grand Inquisition.
(c) The Arian Revolt.
14. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
15. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
2. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
3. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
4. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
5. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)