|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
2. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused B.
(b) The pain he has caused C.
(c) The pain he has caused himself..
(d) The pain he has caused M.
3. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
4. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who indicates that he could not go on if his daughter killed herself in Part 2 of "Crave"?
6. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
7. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
8. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
9. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
10. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
(a) A library.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A pub.
11. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(c) B and A.
(d) C and M.
12. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
13. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
14. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
15. What refers to the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II?
(a) The Ending.
(c) The Grand Inquisition.
(d) The Arian Revolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
2. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
3. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
4. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
5. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)