|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Hindu wedding.
(b) A black wedding.
(c) An Indian wedding.
(d) A Greek wedding.
2. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(a) B and A.
(d) C and M.
3. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) C and M.
(b) B and A.
4. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
5. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandfater.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father and grandfather.
6. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
7. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
8. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
9. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
10. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
(a) Betrayed him.
(b) Murdered someone.
(d) Killed himself.
11. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
12. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A library.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A pub.
13. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused M.
(b) The pain he has caused himself..
(c) The pain he has caused C.
(d) The pain he has caused B.
14. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
15. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
(a) In love with the world.
(c) A skinhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
2. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
3. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
4. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
5. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)