|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" always wander into, hoping to see her doctor?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A pub.
(c) A library.
(d) A grocery store.
2. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
3. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
4. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
5. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
6. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
(a) Murdered someone.
(b) Killed himself.
(c) Betrayed him.
7. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
8. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
9. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 16 minutes.
(d) 22 minutes.
10. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused B.
(b) The pain he has caused M.
(c) The pain he has caused C.
(d) The pain he has caused himself..
11. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
12. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
13. Where does Scene 11 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The round room.
14. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
15. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A groomsman.
(b) The bride.
(c) The groom.
(d) A little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
2. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
3. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
4. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
5. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)