|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to having the form and musical quality of a song, and especially the character of a song-like outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic?
2. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
3. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
4. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
6. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(c) A rapist or pedophile.
(d) A cop.
7. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The black room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The red room.
8. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her father and grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfater.
9. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
10. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Helps her.
(b) Pay's her.
(c) Has sex with her.
(d) Gives her heoin.
11. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(b) B and A.
(d) C and M.
12. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) C and M.
(c) B and A.
13. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
14. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
15. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The depression of the protagonist in "4.48 Psychosis" renders her unable to do anything, even sex or what?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
4. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
5. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)