|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
2. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
(b) Get married.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Have children.
3. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
4. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
(a) Channel 8.
(b) Channel 13.
(c) Channel 7.
(d) Channel 4.
5. What young skinhead girl opens the door to Billy in "Skin"?
6. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
7. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
8. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
(a) Says he is lying.
(b) Tells him to prove it.
(c) Reciprocates his feelings.
(d) Rejects him.
9. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
(a) A marijuana plant.
(b) A drink.
(c) A potato plant.
(d) A rose garden.
10. There are no what in "Crave"?
(b) Stage directions.
11. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
12. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
13. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist lists a series of goals, including better self-understanding and what?
(a) Avoiding pain.
(b) Leaving her husband.
(c) Quitting smoking.
(d) Going to court.
14. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
15. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is married.
(c) He told her mother about them.
(d) He can't be her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
2. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
3. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
4. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
5. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)