|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(b) Her own demise.
(c) Her life.
(d) A's personality.
2. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 16 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
3. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
5. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
6. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
7. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) C and M.
(d) B and A.
8. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
9. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride.
(c) A groomsman.
(d) A little girl.
10. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She fears him.
(b) She wishes to be him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She's in love with him.
11. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
12. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
13. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A peace sign.
(b) A rope.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A swastika.
14. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
15. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
2. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
3. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
4. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
5. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)