|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In contrast to A, B is more what in "Crave"?
2. Billy in "Skin" is described as being what?
(a) In love with the world.
(b) A skinhead.
3. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(a) Blood pudding.
(d) Hash browns.
4. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
5. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
6. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
7. What is the name of the young black woman who Billy has an affair with in "Skin"?
8. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
9. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A rope.
(c) A swastika.
(d) A peace sign.
10. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
11. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(a) A rapist or pedophile.
(c) A cop.
12. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
13. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
14. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The white room.
(b) The red room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The black room.
15. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Hey Jude."
(b) "Octopus's Garden."
(c) "Things We Said Today."
(d) "A Day in the Life."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
2. What sprouts across the stage as Tinker enters in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
3. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
4. Who is Billy's old black neighbor in "Skin"?
5. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)