|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She got herpes.
(b) She became pregnant.
(c) She got married.
(d) She found god.
2. How does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" feel about her psychiatrist?
(a) She wishes to be him.
(b) She's in love with him.
(c) She fears him.
(d) She hates him.
3. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her own demise.
(b) A's personality.
(d) Her life.
4. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused B.
(b) The pain he has caused C.
(c) The pain he has caused himself..
(d) The pain he has caused M.
5. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The white room.
(d) The red room.
6. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
7. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her brother.
8. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
9. Over breakfast, Billy comments on the ingredients of what in "Skin"?
(c) Hash browns.
(d) Blood pudding.
10. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" want to do?
(a) Get high.
(b) Live life to it's fullest.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Kill her neighbor.
11. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
12. Where does Scene 11 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The round room.
(b) The red room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The white room.
13. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(b) A cop.
(c) A rapist or pedophile.
14. In Part 2 of "Crave", C and M discuss physical manifestations of depression, from nausea to what?
15. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being beaten in Scene 10 of "Cleansed"?
2. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
3. The narrator's room in "4.48 Psychosis" describes her room at that time as crawling with what?
4. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
5. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)