|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final moments of "Crave", C begins to accept what?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her own demise.
(c) A's personality.
2. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
3. How many aspirin does the protagonist down with a bottle of wine in "4.48 Psychosis"?
4. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
5. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
6. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The black room.
7. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
(a) Gives her heoin.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Pay's her.
(d) Helps her.
8. Which characters are women in "Crave"?
(b) B and A.
(c) C and M.
9. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
10. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) An Indian wedding.
(b) A black wedding.
(c) A Greek wedding.
(d) A Hindu wedding.
11. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 22 minutes.
(b) 35 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 16 minutes.
12. What Lennon/McCartney song do Rod and Carl hear in Scene 13 of "Cleansed"?
(a) "Octopus's Garden."
(b) "Things We Said Today."
(c) "Hey Jude."
(d) "A Day in the Life."
13. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her soul.
14. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The white room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The red room.
15. Who does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" prophesy is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
2. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
3. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
4. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
5. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)