|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the film "Skin"?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 22 minutes.
(c) 16 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
3. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
4. In "Crave", C is clearly a woman who has been damaged by what?
(a) A former murder conviction.
(b) An abusive childhood.
(c) The government.
(d) The brutality of war.
5. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" reasons that only those who believe in God are considered what?
6. What refers to that possessing knowledge, especially esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters?
7. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
8. Who dies in the ending of "Crave"?
9. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
10. What does Billy show a little black boy in the cafe at breakfast in "Skin"?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A rope.
(c) A peace sign.
(d) A swastika.
11. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) C and M.
(b) B and A.
12. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
13. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
(a) The words "I love you."
(c) A prayer.
(d) A speach.
14. What comes from a Turkish word meaning "a chain of wooded mountains"?
15. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 8 of "Cleansed", Rod wonders aloud why Carl did what?
2. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
3. What does the protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" consider the truest thing she does?
4. In what room does Scene 12 of "Cleansed" take place?
5. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)