|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the skinheads cause a brawl in "Skin"?
(a) A Greek wedding.
(b) A Hindu wedding.
(c) An Indian wedding.
(d) A black wedding.
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" claims that at 4:48 a.m., everything becomes what for a time?
3. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
4. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
(a) A prayer.
(b) The words "I love you."
(c) A speach.
5. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
6. What does Tinker administer to Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
7. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
8. For whom did Sarah Kane write the film "Skin"?
(a) Channel 7.
(b) Channel 4.
(c) Channel 8.
(d) Channel 13.
9. What is a word that imitates or suggests the source of the sound that it describes?
10. What is Billy's old black neighbor tending in the beginning of "Skin"?
(a) A rose garden.
(b) A marijuana plant.
(c) A potato plant.
(d) A drink.
11. The dynamic of C and who has reversed in Part 2 of "Crave"?
12. What does the doctor tell the protagonist in Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis"?
(a) He can't be her friend.
(b) He told her mother about them.
(c) He is married.
(d) He loves her.
13. Who goes to watch the Woman dance in Scene 11 of "Cleansed"?
14. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) The bride.
(b) A little girl.
(c) The groom.
(d) A groomsman.
15. In Part 1 of "Crave", M describes getting drunk and sleeping with strangers until what?
(a) She got married.
(b) She found god.
(c) She got herpes.
(d) She became pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks bitterly of his loss in the final moments of "Crave"?
2. In "4.48 Psychosis," the protagonist laments the fact that her mind is forever disconnected from what?
3. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
4. Who sits with Tinker and Grace in Scene 12 of "Cleansed"?
5. Who does the protagonist wish well before dying in "4.48 Psychosis"?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)