|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Graham and Tinker in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) The library of the University.
(b) The Dean's office.
(c) The front entrance of the University.
(d) The perimeter fence of the University.
2. What does Hippolytus blow his nose on in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A dirty sock.
3. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) To never speak to him again.
(b) To stay another day.
(c) For oral sex.
(d) For money.
4. Strophe says that she would die for what in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) The royal family.
(c) A true love.
5. How does Theseus die in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Cuts his own throat.
(b) An angry mob kills him.
(c) He drowns.
(d) A heart attack.
6. What is Phaedra's daughter's name?
7. Who rapes and kills Strophe in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Phaedra and Theseus.
8. In Scene 3 of "Blasted", the soldier tells a story of raping all the women in a civilian family before doing what?
(a) Torturing and killing the men.
(b) Shooting them all.
(c) Leaving them all crying.
(d) Defacating on their floor.
9. How many plays did Sarah Kane complete in her lifetime?
10. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
(a) Watching a hockey game.
(b) Chewing gum.
(c) Pointing his gun at her.
11. Who is the king in "Phaedra's Love"?
12. How old is Robin in "Cleansed"?
13. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
14. What does Strophe tell Hippolytus to do when she enters in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Have sex with her.
(d) Never talk to her again.
15. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Eats his breakfast.
(b) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(c) Shoots Ian with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tinker inject Graham in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
2. What does Graham ask Tinker to do in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
3. When the soldier demands that Ian, as a journalist, report the atrocities he has told him in "Blasted", what does Ian reply?
4. What is Ian drinking in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
5. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)