|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl say he would do for Rod in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
2. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Had sex.
(c) Left the castle.
(d) Had a drink.
3. Where does Scene 4 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The black room.
(d) The round room.
4. When did the Bosnian War begin?
5. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The police.
(b) The mob.
(c) The ethnic militants.
(d) The United States Army.
6. What does Hippolytus blow his nose on in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A dirty sock.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) Toilet paper.
7. Robin tells Grace he is trying to become stable to return where in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His grandmothers.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His mother's.
8. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) For money.
(b) To never speak to him again.
(c) For oral sex.
(d) To stay another day.
9. How did Phaedra die in "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Heart attack.
10. What does Tinker tell Grace the university did with Graham's clothing after he died in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Burned or recycled them.
(b) Recycled them.
(c) Sold them.
(d) Burned them.
11. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(c) Watching television.
12. What has the crowd gathered to do in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Murder Strophe.
(b) Murder Theseus.
(c) Murder Hippolytus.
(d) Murder Phaedra.
13. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) The beginning of the end.
(b) The last straw.
(c) His surprise gift.
(d) A moment of revelation.
14. Where does Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love" take place?
(a) Inside of the jail.
(b) Outside of the court.
(c) Outside of the jail.
(d) Inside of the court.
15. What is Hippolytus examining in the opening of Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His foot.
(c) His hand.
(d) His penis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
2. How old is Robin in "Cleansed"?
3. Grace is whose twin sister in "Cleansed"?
4. What does Cate tell Ian is not the end of the world in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
5. Where are Graham and Tinker in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)