|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 3 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The black room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The square room.
(d) The white room.
2. Where does Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love" take place?
(a) Outside of the jail.
(b) Inside of the jail.
(c) Outside of the court.
(d) Inside of the court.
3. What does Tinker give Grace before leaving in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) A sedative.
(d) A laxative.
4. What is Hippolytus examining in the opening of Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His penis.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
5. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The police.
(b) The ethnic militants.
(c) The mob.
(d) The United States Army.
6. Who is a violent racist tabloid reporter in "Blasted"?
7. What does Tinker do after putting Grace to bed in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Spanks her.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Uses heroin with her.
(d) Handcuffs her.
8. Who are amongst the crowd in disguise in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Hippolytus and Phaedra.
(b) Theseus and Strophe.
(c) Strophe and Lena.
(d) Hippolytus and Lena.
9. In Scene 3 of "Blasted", the soldier tells a story of raping all the women in a civilian family before doing what?
(a) Defacating on their floor.
(b) Leaving them all crying.
(c) Torturing and killing the men.
(d) Shooting them all.
10. Strophe says that she would die for what in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) The royal family.
(d) A true love.
11. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Left the castle.
(b) Had a drink.
(d) Had sex.
12. How do the citizens feel about Hippolytus in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) They would die for him.
(c) They despise him.
(d) They admire him.
13. Who deduces that Phaedra is in love with Hippolytus in Scene 3 of "Phaedra's Love"?
14. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Watching television.
15. What refers to a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers?
(a) Blue journalism.
(b) Yellow journalism.
(c) White journalism.
(d) Red journalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hippolytus emerges in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus kisses him and does what?
2. What does Grace ask Robin if he can do in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
3. What is Hippolytus doing while watching watching television in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
4. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
5. Where does Scene 4 of "Cleansed" take place?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)