|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(b) Shoots Ian with it.
(c) Eats his breakfast.
2. In Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus riles the crowd by suggesting that Hippolytus may be what?
(a) Made king.
(d) A god.
3. What does Strophe say the public wants to do to Hippolytus in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Lynch him.
(b) Worship him.
(c) Celebrate him.
(d) Crown him king.
4. What does the soldier demand from Ian when he awakes in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) An appology.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Oral sex.
5. What season is it in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
6. How did Sarah Kane die?
(b) Car accident.
7. What does Tinker tell Grace the university did with Graham's clothing after he died in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Recycled them.
(b) Burned or recycled them.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Sold them.
8. In Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian attempts to hide Cate from the soldier, but the soldier says he can smell what?
9. What is Tinker doing for Graham in the opening of Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Cooking heroin.
(b) His homework.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Mending his clothes.
10. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
(a) Watching a hockey game.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Pointing his gun at her.
11. What does Hippolytus accuse the priest of in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(d) Being a heretic.
12. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His surprise gift.
(b) A moment of revelation.
(c) The beginning of the end.
(d) The last straw.
13. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A remote-controlled car.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A video game.
(d) A dog.
14. Strophe says that she would die for what in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) The royal family.
(c) A true love.
15. When did the Bosnian War begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ian claims in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that every awful thing he has done was for what?
2. Who is the queen in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
4. How is Phaedra related to Hippoytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. Where does Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love" take place?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)