|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tinker give Grace before leaving in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) A laxative.
(b) A sedative.
2. Where are Graham and Tinker in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) The library of the University.
(b) The perimeter fence of the University.
(c) The Dean's office.
(d) The front entrance of the University.
3. What has the crowd gathered to do in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Murder Hippolytus.
(b) Murder Strophe.
(c) Murder Phaedra.
(d) Murder Theseus.
4. How does Theseus die in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Cuts his own throat.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) An angry mob kills him.
(d) He drowns.
5. What does Phaedra eventually tell Hippolytus in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) He will never be king.
(b) He is adopted.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She hates him.
6. Where does Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love" take place?
(a) Inside of the court.
(b) Outside of the court.
(c) Inside of the jail.
(d) Outside of the jail.
7. What does Graham ask Tinker to do in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Give him oral sex.
(b) Give him an overdose.
(c) Move away with him.
(d) Kill somebody.
8. What excuse does Ian give for not calling Cate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) He had to work.
(b) He lost his phone.
(c) His phone is bugged by the government.
(d) He was out of town.
9. What happens to Ian's eyes in "Blasted"?
(a) The soldier stomps them into the carpet.
(b) The soldier eats them.
(c) The soldier throws them out the window.
(d) The soldier flushes them down the toilet.
10. What does Carl ask Rod to accept in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His ring.
(c) His love.
(d) His situation.
11. When did the Bosnian War begin?
12. Robin tells Grace he is trying to become stable to return where in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His grandmothers.
(c) His father's.
(d) His uncle's.
13. Why does Phaedra seek a doctor regarding Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His mania.
(b) His suicidal actions.
(c) His malaise.
(d) His alcoholism.
14. When Hippolytus emerges in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus kisses him and does what?
(a) Beheads him.
(b) Crowns him King.
(c) Throws him to the crowd.
(d) Stabs him.
15. What does Cate do after fainting in "Blasted"?
(a) Has a drink.
(b) Laughs hysterically.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Eats some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian do after he and Cate arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
2. What does Cate tell Ian is not the end of the world in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
3. In Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus riles the crowd by suggesting that Hippolytus may be what?
4. Who does the soldier say raped and murdered his girlfriend?
5. What does Strophe say the public wants to do to Hippolytus in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)