Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
3. What industry does Cate say she is trying to get into in "Blasted"?
4. When did Sarah Kane die?
5. When did the Bosnian War begin?
6. What does Ian do to quiet Cate from begging him not to answer the door in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Puts a knife to her throat.
(b) Holds a gun to her head.
(c) Covers her head with a pillow.
(d) Covers her mouth with his hand.
7. When did the Bosnian War end?
8. What does Ian describe while Cate performs fellatio on him in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) His first sexual encounter.
(b) A fight was involved in.
(c) Mass graves and killings he carried out.
(d) His hometown.
9. Who rapes and kills Strophe in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(c) Phaedra and Theseus.
10. Where was Sarah Kane born?
(d) The United States.
11. What does Cate destroy in Scene 2 of "Blasted" when Ian goes into the bathroom?
(a) Ian's shoes.
(b) Ian's jacket.
(c) Ian's shirt.
(d) Ian's hat.
12. What does Carl say he would do for Rod in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
13. In Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus riles the crowd by suggesting that Hippolytus may be what?
(a) Made king.
(b) A god.
14. What does Hippolytus accuse the priest of in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(c) Being a heretic.
15. How do the citizens feel about Hippolytus in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) They despise him.
(b) They would die for him.
(d) They admire him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. Where was "Blasted" first performed?
3. What was the name of the soldier's girlfriend in "Blasted"?
4. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
5. What does Cate report about Leeds in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)