|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace ask Robin if he can do in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
2. What happens to Ian's eyes in "Blasted"?
(a) The soldier throws them out the window.
(b) The soldier stomps them into the carpet.
(c) The soldier eats them.
(d) The soldier flushes them down the toilet.
3. What is Ian drinking in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Stale gin.
4. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A mortar shell.
5. What does Ian do for Cate when she is aching in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Gives her a joint.
(b) Mixes her a drink.
(c) Draws her a bath.
(d) Gives her sleeping pills.
6. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A video game.
(b) A dog.
(c) A basketball.
(d) A remote-controlled car.
7. How old is Robin in "Cleansed"?
8. How many plays did Sarah Kane complete in her lifetime?
9. How does Theseus die in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) He drowns.
(b) Cuts his own throat.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) An angry mob kills him.
10. Who is the queen in "Phaedra's Love"?
11. Ian claims in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that every awful thing he has done was for what?
(d) The government.
12. When did the Bosnian War end?
13. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
14. What does Cate destroy in Scene 2 of "Blasted" when Ian goes into the bathroom?
(a) Ian's shoes.
(b) Ian's hat.
(c) Ian's jacket.
(d) Ian's shirt.
15. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(c) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tinker give Grace before leaving in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
2. Robin tells Grace he is trying to become stable to return where in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
3. Where does Scene 3 of "Cleansed" take place?
4. Where does Scene 4 of "Cleansed" take place?
5. Who deduces that Phaedra is in love with Hippolytus in Scene 3 of "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)