|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
2. Where is the hotel room in which "Blasted" takes place?
(a) Barcelona, Spain.
(b) Leeds, England.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Rome, Italy.
3. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) For money.
(b) For oral sex.
(c) To stay another day.
(d) To never speak to him again.
4. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A dog.
(c) A remote-controlled car.
(d) A video game.
5. What happens to Ian's eyes in "Blasted"?
(a) The soldier throws them out the window.
(b) The soldier stomps them into the carpet.
(c) The soldier flushes them down the toilet.
(d) The soldier eats them.
6. What does Tinker do after putting Grace to bed in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Spanks her.
(b) Has sex with her.
(c) Handcuffs her.
(d) Uses heroin with her.
7. Who is a drug dealer and doctor, and he is the commander of the university and concentration camp in "Cleansed"?
8. What does Hippolytus blow his nose on in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A dirty sock.
(d) A handkerchief.
9. What is Tinker doing for Graham in the opening of Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Mending his clothes.
(b) Cooking heroin.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) His homework.
10. When was Sarah Kane born?
11. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(d) Watching television.
12. What was the name of the soldier's girlfriend in "Blasted"?
13. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Eats his breakfast.
(c) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(d) Shoots Ian with it.
14. What is Hippolytus examining in the opening of Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His hand.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His foot.
(d) His penis.
15. Where does Scene 4 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The red room.
(b) The white room.
(c) The round room.
(d) The black room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hippolytus accuse the priest of in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
3. Who is the queen in "Phaedra's Love"?
4. How did Sarah Kane die?
5. What does the doctor say Hippolytus needs to do in Scene 2 of "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)