|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Pointing his gun at her.
(d) Watching a hockey game.
2. What does Ian ask Cate to find and give to him in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
(a) A bottle of liquor.
(b) His gun.
(c) Some bullets.
(d) A joint.
3. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
4. What does Cate report about Leeds in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
(a) It has been taken by soldiers.
(b) It was still resisting the soldiers.
(c) It was burned to the ground.
(d) Everyone there had been killed.
5. What does Cate do when Ian invites her to breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Points his gun at him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Politely declined.
6. Robin tells Grace he is trying to become stable to return where in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His father's.
(b) His grandmothers.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His uncle's.
7. Where does the soldier urinate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) On the bed.
(b) On the table.
(c) In the toilet.
(d) On Ian.
8. What does Cate destroy in Scene 2 of "Blasted" when Ian goes into the bathroom?
(a) Ian's jacket.
(b) Ian's shirt.
(c) Ian's shoes.
(d) Ian's hat.
9. What does Tinker do after putting Grace to bed in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Spanks her.
(b) Uses heroin with her.
(c) Handcuffs her.
(d) Has sex with her.
10. What does Ian do after he and Cate arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
(a) Calls his brother.
(b) Calls for dinner.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Uses heroin.
11. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
12. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The police.
(b) The United States Army.
(c) The mob.
(d) The ethnic militants.
13. What has the crowd gathered to do in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Murder Hippolytus.
(b) Murder Phaedra.
(c) Murder Theseus.
(d) Murder Strophe.
14. Who is a violent racist tabloid reporter in "Blasted"?
15. Who is the queen in "Phaedra's Love"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian do to quiet Cate from begging him not to answer the door in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
2. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
3. When did the Bosnian War end?
4. How old is Robin in "Cleansed"?
5. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)