|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hippolytus blow his nose on in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A shirt.
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) A dirty sock.
(d) A handkerchief.
2. Grace is whose twin sister in "Cleansed"?
3. What does Cate do when Ian invites her to breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Points his gun at him.
(b) Politely declined.
(d) Yells at him.
4. When was Sarah Kane born?
5. What does Ian do to quiet Cate from begging him not to answer the door in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Puts a knife to her throat.
(b) Holds a gun to her head.
(c) Covers her mouth with his hand.
(d) Covers her head with a pillow.
6. How does Theseus die in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Cuts his own throat.
(b) An angry mob kills him.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) He drowns.
7. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
8. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
9. What does Tinker tell Grace the university did with Graham's clothing after he died in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Burned or recycled them.
(b) Recycled them.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Sold them.
10. Where does Tinker inject Graham in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) The foot.
(b) The ear.
(c) The eye.
(d) The arm.
11. Who does the soldier say raped and murdered his girlfriend?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(d) Another soldier.
12. How did Sarah Kane die?
(b) Car accident.
13. How many screenplays did Sarah Kane write?
14. What does Ian do after he and Cate arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
(a) Calls his brother.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Calls for dinner.
(d) Uses heroin.
15. When the soldier demands that Ian, as a journalist, report the atrocities he has told him in "Blasted", what does Ian reply?
(a) He doesn't have the courage.
(b) He's not a war correspondent.
(c) The soldier is a liar.
(d) Not unless he is paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
2. What does Tinker give Grace before leaving in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
3. Who does Ian ask Cate to find in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
4. In Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian attempts to hide Cate from the soldier, but the soldier says he can smell what?
5. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)