|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian describe while Cate performs fellatio on him in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) His hometown.
(b) His first sexual encounter.
(c) A fight was involved in.
(d) Mass graves and killings he carried out.
2. What is Hippolytus examining in the opening of Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His penis.
(b) His hand.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His foot.
3. Who was Hippolytus' former lover in "Phaedra's Love"?
4. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Watching a hockey game.
(d) Pointing his gun at her.
5. What is Tinker doing for Graham in the opening of Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His homework.
(b) Mending his clothes.
(c) Cooking heroin.
(d) Selling drugs.
6. What happens to Ian's eyes in "Blasted"?
(a) The soldier eats them.
(b) The soldier throws them out the window.
(c) The soldier flushes them down the toilet.
(d) The soldier stomps them into the carpet.
7. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Had sex.
(c) Had a drink.
(d) Left the castle.
8. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Reading the paper.
(d) Watching television.
9. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
10. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
11. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
12. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A dog.
(c) A video game.
(d) A remote-controlled car.
13. Who deduces that Phaedra is in love with Hippolytus in Scene 3 of "Phaedra's Love"?
14. Where was "Blasted" first performed?
(a) The Royal Court Theatre Upstairs.
(b) Ambassador Theatre Downstairs.
(c) The Apollo Theatre.
(d) Ed Sullivan Theater.
15. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier do while raping Ian in "Blasted"?
2. Who is the king in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. What refers to a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers?
4. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. What does the soldier confiscate in addition to Ian's passport in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)