|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier demand from Ian when he awakes in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(b) Oral sex.
(c) An appology.
(d) A cigarette.
2. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The mob.
(b) The United States Army.
(c) The police.
(d) The ethnic militants.
3. What was the name of the soldier's girlfriend in "Blasted"?
4. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
5. What is Phaedra's daughter's name?
6. Where does Scene 4 of "Cleansed" take place?
(a) The white room.
(b) The round room.
(c) The red room.
(d) The black room.
7. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
8. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A remote-controlled car.
(d) A video game.
9. Who is the king in "Phaedra's Love"?
10. Where are Graham and Tinker in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) The library of the University.
(b) The Dean's office.
(c) The front entrance of the University.
(d) The perimeter fence of the University.
11. What does Phaedra eventually tell Hippolytus in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) She loves him.
(b) He will never be king.
(c) He is adopted.
(d) She hates him.
12. What does the doctor say Hippolytus needs to do in Scene 2 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Take heart medication.
(b) Change his diet and habits.
(c) Have his eyes checked by a specialist.
(d) Exercise every day.
13. What does Grace ask Robin if he can do in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
14. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
15. What does Cate do after fainting in "Blasted"?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Has a drink.
(c) Eats some food.
(d) Laughs hysterically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. What does the priest perform in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
3. Who are amongst the crowd in disguise in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
4. Why does Phaedra seek a doctor regarding Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)