Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl say he would do for Rod in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
2. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. What does Ian toss onto the bed before going to the bathroom in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) A wad of money.
(b) His gun.
(c) A knife.
4. Grace is whose twin sister in "Cleansed"?
5. Where was "Blasted" first performed?
(a) The Royal Court Theatre Upstairs.
(b) The Apollo Theatre.
(c) Ambassador Theatre Downstairs.
(d) Ed Sullivan Theater.
6. What does Cate destroy in Scene 2 of "Blasted" when Ian goes into the bathroom?
(a) Ian's shirt.
(b) Ian's shoes.
(c) Ian's hat.
(d) Ian's jacket.
7. What is Hippolytus examining in the opening of Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His penis.
(d) His tongue.
8. What is Tinker doing for Graham in the opening of Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Cooking heroin.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Mending his clothes.
(d) His homework.
9. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The mob.
(b) The ethnic militants.
(c) The police.
(d) The United States Army.
10. What does Tinker do after putting Grace to bed in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Handcuffs her.
(b) Spanks her.
(c) Has sex with her.
(d) Uses heroin with her.
11. Who is the queen in "Phaedra's Love"?
12. What does the priest perform in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Last rites.
(c) A dance.
13. Ian claims in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that every awful thing he has done was for what?
(d) The government.
14. What is referred to as one of the far reaches of the realm in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Mount Wisdom.
(d) Fog Manor.
15. What does the soldier do after raping and torturing Ian in "Blasted"?
(a) Kills Cate.
(b) Rape Cate.
(c) Kills Ian.
(d) Kills himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love" take place?
2. When did Sarah Kane die?
3. When did the Bosnian War begin?
4. Where does Tinker inject Graham in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
5. What excuse does Ian give for not calling Cate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)