|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cate do after fainting in "Blasted"?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Eats some food.
(c) Has a drink.
(d) Laughs hysterically.
2. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(b) Eats his breakfast.
(c) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(d) Shoots Ian with it.
3. What does Phaedra enter with in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) A new car.
(c) A giant cake.
(d) A new coat.
4. Who was Hippolytus' former lover in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. What is Ian drinking in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(c) Stale gin.
(d) Orange juice.
6. What does Strophe tell Hippolytus to do when she enters in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Have sex with her.
(c) Never talk to her again.
7. What does Hippolytus blow his nose on in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A dirty sock.
(d) A handkerchief.
8. Who is the prince in "Phaedra's Love"?
9. When was the play "Blasted" first performed?
10. How did Phaedra die in "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Heart attack.
11. What does Graham ask Tinker to do in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Give him oral sex.
(b) Give him an overdose.
(c) Move away with him.
(d) Kill somebody.
12. What does the soldier confiscate in addition to Ian's passport in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Cate's purse.
(b) Cate's jacket.
(c) Cate's underwear.
(d) Cate's shoes.
13. What industry does Cate say she is trying to get into in "Blasted"?
14. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
15. Where is the hotel room in which "Blasted" takes place?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Barcelona, Spain.
(c) Leeds, England.
(d) Rome, Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Phaedra related to Hippoytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
2. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
3. In Scene 3 of "Blasted", the soldier tells a story of raping all the women in a civilian family before doing what?
4. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. When did Sarah Kane die?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)