|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the citizens feel about Hippolytus in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) They despise him.
(b) They would die for him.
(d) They admire him.
2. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Watching television.
3. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A video game.
(c) A remote-controlled car.
(d) A basketball.
4. What does Carl say he would do for Rod in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
5. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
6. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Playing cards.
(d) Reading the paper.
7. Who is being beaten in Scene 4 of "Cleansed"?
8. Who deduces that Phaedra is in love with Hippolytus in Scene 3 of "Phaedra's Love"?
9. What excuse does Ian give for not calling Cate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) He lost his phone.
(b) His phone is bugged by the government.
(c) He had to work.
(d) He was out of town.
10. What does the soldier demand from Ian when he awakes in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) An appology.
(b) Oral sex.
(c) A cigarette.
11. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A moment of revelation.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) His surprise gift.
(d) The last straw.
12. What does Ian do for Cate when she is aching in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Mixes her a drink.
(b) Gives her sleeping pills.
(c) Draws her a bath.
(d) Gives her a joint.
13. What does Cate do when Ian invites her to breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Politely declined.
(d) Points his gun at him.
14. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
15. What happens to Ian's eyes in "Blasted"?
(a) The soldier stomps them into the carpet.
(b) The soldier eats them.
(c) The soldier flushes them down the toilet.
(d) The soldier throws them out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say Hippolytus needs to do in Scene 2 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. What does Ian describe while Cate performs fellatio on him in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
3. What does Carl ask Rod to accept in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
4. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
5. Why does Phaedra seek a doctor regarding Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)