|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin tells Grace he is trying to become stable to return where in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His grandmothers.
(c) His uncle's.
(d) His father's.
2. What does Graham ask Tinker to do in Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
(a) Move away with him.
(b) Give him oral sex.
(c) Kill somebody.
(d) Give him an overdose.
3. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Had sex.
(b) Had a drink.
(d) Left the castle.
4. What does the soldier demand from Ian when he awakes in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) Oral sex.
(b) An appology.
(d) A cigarette.
5. When was Sarah Kane born?
6. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The mob.
(b) The police.
(c) The United States Army.
(d) The ethnic militants.
7. What does the soldier confiscate in addition to Ian's passport in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Cate's underwear.
(b) Cate's jacket.
(c) Cate's purse.
(d) Cate's shoes.
8. What does Phaedra enter with in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A new coat.
(c) A giant cake.
(d) A new car.
9. What does Strophe say the public wants to do to Hippolytus in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Crown him king.
(b) Celebrate him.
(c) Lynch him.
(d) Worship him.
10. What does Hippolytus accuse the priest of in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(c) Being a heretic.
11. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
12. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
13. How many screenplays did Sarah Kane write?
14. What does the soldier do with Ian's gun in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Shoots Cate.
(c) Rapes Ian with it.
(d) Shoots Ian.
15. How did Phaedra die in "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian ask Cate to find and give to him in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
2. What is Hippolytus doing while watching watching television in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
3. When did the Bosnian War end?
4. Where was Sarah Kane born?
5. Who is a violent racist tabloid reporter in "Blasted"?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)