|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rapes and kills Strophe in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Phaedra and Theseus.
2. What does Grace ask Robin if he can do in Scene 3 of "Cleansed"?
3. What does the soldier do with Ian's gun in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Rapes Ian with it.
(c) Shoots Ian.
(d) Shoots Cate.
4. What refers to a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers?
(a) Blue journalism.
(b) Red journalism.
(c) Yellow journalism.
(d) White journalism.
5. Who is the king in "Phaedra's Love"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The protagonist's doctor in "4.48 Psychosis" says he wants her to stop blaming herself for what?
2. In Part 2 of "4.48 Psychosis", the protagonist counts down from 100 by what?
3. Why does Phaedra seek a doctor regarding Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
4. How do the citizens feel about Hippolytus in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
5. Who does the soldier say raped and murdered his girlfriend?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)