|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier do with Ian's gun in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) Shoots Ian.
(b) Rapes Ian with it.
(c) Shoots Cate.
(d) Shoots himself.
2. Who represents the damaging male figure that wounded C in "Crave"?
3. What does the soldier do after raping and torturing Ian in "Blasted"?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Rape Cate.
(c) Kills Cate.
(d) Kills Ian.
4. What refers to people native to the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which includes adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey?
5. Who does Billy repeatedly hit with a brick until the police arrive in "Skin"?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A groomsman.
(c) The groom.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
2. Who is the king in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. What does Hippolytus accuse the priest of in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
4. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
5. How many screenplays did Sarah Kane write?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)