|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crave, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Strophe tell Hippolytus to do when she enters in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(c) Never talk to her again.
(d) Have sex with her.
2. Grace is whose twin sister in "Cleansed"?
3. Which characters in "Crave" are men?
(a) B and A.
(b) C and M.
4. Who was Hippolytus' former lover in "Phaedra's Love"?
5. The dialogue in "Crave" implies that C was sexually abused by whom?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her grandfater.
(c) Her father and grandfather.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character C in "Crave" no longer speaks to whom?
2. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
3. In Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus riles the crowd by suggesting that Hippolytus may be what?
4. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
5. When the soldier demands that Ian, as a journalist, report the atrocities he has told him in "Blasted", what does Ian reply?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)