|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crave, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A begins "Crave" assuring C he is not what?
(c) A cop.
(d) A rapist or pedophile.
2. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
3. What does the priest perform in Scene 6 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) Last rites.
(b) A dance.
4. What does Carl ask Rod to accept in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
(b) His love.
(c) His ring.
(d) His situation.
5. How is Phaedra related to Hippoytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) She is his aunt.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his mother.
(d) She is his stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sarah Kane die?
2. What sexually transmitted disease does Hippolytus tell Phaedra he has in "Phaedra's Love"?
3. Who are amongst the crowd in disguise in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love"?
4. In Scene 9 of "Cleansed", the Woman says she will be Tinker's friend if he does what?
5. When Hippolytus emerges in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus kisses him and does what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)