|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cleansed, Scenes 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grace is whose twin sister in "Cleansed"?
2. What does Ian toss onto the bed before going to the bathroom in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) A wad of money.
(b) His gun.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Strophe tell Hippolytus to do when she enters in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(b) Never talk to her again.
(c) Have sex with her.
4. What does Hippolytus realize Phaedra's accusation was to him in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
(a) A moment of revelation.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) His surprise gift.
(d) The last straw.
5. What does Ian do for Cate when she is aching in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Gives her sleeping pills.
(b) Draws her a bath.
(c) Gives her a joint.
(d) Mixes her a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hippolytus doing while watching watching television in Scene 1 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. How many plays did Sarah Kane complete in her lifetime?
3. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
4. What does Cate do when Ian invites her to breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
5. What is Tinker doing for Graham in the opening of Scene 1 of "Cleansed"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)