|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blasted, Scenes 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
2. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) For money.
(b) For oral sex.
(c) To never speak to him again.
(d) To stay another day.
3. What does Ian do after he and Cate arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
(a) Calls for dinner.
(b) Uses heroin.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Calls his brother.
4. What refers to a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers?
(a) Yellow journalism.
(b) Red journalism.
(c) White journalism.
(d) Blue journalism.
5. Ian claims in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that every awful thing he has done was for what?
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When talking to the soldier in Scene 3 of "Blasted", Ian claims not to be English but what?
2. Where does the soldier urinate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
3. Where is the hotel room in which "Blasted" takes place?
4. How did Sarah Kane die?
5. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)