|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blasted, Scenes 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sarah Kane die?
(c) Car accident.
2. When did the Bosnian War begin?
3. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) A grenade.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A mortar shell.
(d) A tornado.
4. In Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian attempts to hide Cate from the soldier, but the soldier says he can smell what?
5. What refers to a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers?
(a) Yellow journalism.
(b) White journalism.
(c) Blue journalism.
(d) Red journalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sarah Kane die?
2. What does Cate do after fainting in "Blasted"?
3. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
4. When the soldier demands that Ian, as a journalist, report the atrocities he has told him in "Blasted", what does Ian reply?
5. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)