|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blasted, Scenes 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cate destroy in Scene 2 of "Blasted" when Ian goes into the bathroom?
(a) Ian's jacket.
(b) Ian's shoes.
(c) Ian's shirt.
(d) Ian's hat.
2. When the soldier demands that Ian, as a journalist, report the atrocities he has told him in "Blasted", what does Ian reply?
(a) He doesn't have the courage.
(b) The soldier is a liar.
(c) He's not a war correspondent.
(d) Not unless he is paid.
3. What is the name of the boyfriend Cate claims to have in "Blasted"?
4. What does Cate report about Leeds in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
(a) It has been taken by soldiers.
(b) Everyone there had been killed.
(c) It was still resisting the soldiers.
(d) It was burned to the ground.
5. Where is the hotel room in which "Blasted" takes place?
(a) Rome, Italy.
(b) Barcelona, Spain.
(c) Leeds, England.
(d) Warsaw, Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier do while raping Ian in "Blasted"?
2. What does the soldier demand from Ian when he awakes in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
3. What does Cate tell Ian is not the end of the world in Scene 4 of "Blasted"?
4. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
5. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)